At first the Pacstar AMD Gaming No.1 looks plain, but it has a lot of grunt and you don't have to pay through the nose for it.
Good things do come in small packages, at least in the case of Acer's TravelMate 3010, which has all you need for a reasonable price. It's lightweight (1.6kg without power supply and with standard battery) but sturdy, though the screen displayed some...
Sony's Cyber-shot DSC-H5 is the latest in their advanced range of ultra-zoom cameras and it makes considerable improvements over the earlier DSC-H2. Offering above average image quality with excellent colour balance and a reasonable list of advanced ...
Many of us have huge numbers of audio and video files sitting on our computers. The trouble is, it sometimes feels a little anticlimactic to watch a movie on a 19 inch screen when there's a whole home theatre system sitting in the living room. There ...
Hitachi's DZ-GX3300 sits atop the company's new range of DVD camcorders. It's a decent little video camera but we felt it didn't quite match up to the high-end competition, primarily in terms of image quality and control layout.
Casio's Exilim Z850 is a fairly solid advanced camera. It falls into the lower end of advanced models, offering just rudimentary manual features, but these will be more than enough to suit the budding photographer. It takes above average shots, sport...
A cosmetic upgrade to the first Walkman phone, Sony Ericsson's new W700i successfully combines a phone and MP3 player, but the improvements over its predecessor are minimal. The W700i is an above average music player and an excellent mobile phone wit...
If you were hoping that the Stunts and Effects expansion pack for Lionhead's cinema-sim The Movies would include some extra staff for your beleaguered studio, I'm afraid that you're out of luck. While it integrates beautifully, this add-on does nothi...
Thanks to the iPod, the explosion of MP3 players has hit critical mass. With manufacturers all clamouring for a piece of the pie, the options for the consumer are wide and varied. The objective should be to create a unique and interesting product, ei...
The Hewlett Packard iPAQ hw6965 is a jack of all trades mobile convergence device. A mobile phone, PDA, GPS receiver and a plethora of multimedia and connectivity options are all combined in a single unit. Bearing a remarkable resemblance to the prev...
Samsung's new Z400 looks remarkably similar to the D600, but it adds 3G capabilities to what was an already delightful handset. The Z400 also comes in a stylish silver colour scheme and features a unique mobile tracking system for extra security.
Earlier this month, Apple Computer CEO Steve Jobs unveiled new hardware at the company's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) -- and more importantly, offered an early look at Mac OS X 10.5, code-named Leopard. Although Jobs noted that some feature...
Samsung's E770 is yet another impressive entry into the mobile phone market. It combines a classy yet compact design with a quick interface and a good list of features. If you want a mid-range handset with music support that is an all around solid pe...
If you're one of those people who has more home entertainment devices than you know what to do with, then it's probably time you went out and bought an AV receiver. These handy boxes help de-clutter your living room by compiling all the inputs and ou...
The AI Robot is a simple piece of software that allows you to run automated keyboard and mouse sequences that you can record yourself. This is great news for anybody who has no idea how to program a script or run a macro, but inevitably has to do ple...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW