The LG 50PB2DR is a 50in plasma TV with a built-in 250GB Digital Video Recorder (DVR) and a native resolution of 1366x768 pixels. Using the integrated HDTV tuner you can watch, record, pause or rewind both standard definition (SD) and high definition...
When it comes to LCD TVs, there's no denying that Hitachi is definitely a top-tier manufacturer. The Hitachi 32LD960DTA is a 32in LCD TV with an integrated high definition TV tuner and a native resolution of 1366x768 (capable of displaying resolution...
The Sitecom IT-002 Wireless Internet USB phone is a VoIP phone that allows you to make calls over the Internet. It's also compatible with a number of voice applications, including Skype and MSN Messenger. The IT-002 uses a 2.4GHz radio frequency via ...
The RTX DUALphone 3088 is a cordless phone for both Skype and ordinary telephone calls. The DUALphone doesn't require a PC to operate, instead just using a broadband Internet connection through a router or modem, and a regular telephone line.
The NetComm LSV 40 is a budget orientated USB VoIP phone that connects to a PC, and is able to make VoIP calls via the MyNetFone service. The LSV40 package consists of the USB handset, as well as a MyNetFone account, which is free of any contracts, m...
The W1 Pro Express Dual Mobile Entertainer from LG is a sleek notebook PC with reasonable media centre functionality and plenty of power, but falls down in some areas.
engin's Internet Phone 221 is a cordless VoIP phone that doubles as a regular landline (PSTN) phone. It allows users to make VoIP calls as well as regular landline calls using one handset. The 221 also allows users to keep their normal telephone numb...
When it comes to price versus quality, Viewsonic come to the party time and time again with great monitors at a low price. The VX2235wm is a 22in widescreen LCD monitor with a native resolution of 1680x1050 pixels. During our testing, we found no pro...
The Panasonic HDC-SD1 is a camcorder that can capture outstanding footage, but you can't edit the video just yet.
The Motorola MOTOFONE F3 is a budget phone that simply makes calls and sends SMS messages. There is no music playback, no camera and no Bluetooth. This back to basics handset has been designed with simplicity in mind, and is clearly ideal for users w...
The engin Internet Phone 121 combines the flexibility of a regular cordless telephone and the convenience of VoIP calls using a single telephone handset. The 121 allows users to connect to their standard telephone line, as well as an engin service, m...
The O2 Graphite provides everything we've come to expect in a fully featured smartphone and O2 have managed to fit all of these features into a compact and lightweight candy bar design. Operating in a Windows Mobile 5.0 environment, the Graphite offe...
Ulead's VideoStudio 10.0 Plus is aimed at both first-time users and more experienced editors, so it's designed to combine ease of use with powerful features. Coming in at $60 more than Easy Media Creator and $10 more than Premiere Elements, it's very...
Video-editing used to be the exclusive preserve of chaps called Colin, who sported wispy beards and velvet jackets whilst operating analogue editing machines. One of the many benefits of the digital media revolution is that anyone with a camcorder an...
The latest edition of Adobe's low-cost video-editing package has all the features we'd expect. These include support for HD (high-definition) video, the ability to export to portable media devices and support for uploading clips from selected mobile ...
A workhorse that will run the extra mile to increase efficiency in the workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ONUG gets closer to making SD-WANs talk to each other
- Cars will get superior digital vision with ARM's camera chip
- Microsoft finds another use for LinkedIn with CRM integration
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTProject Manager, Asset Vision- SaaS, PaaS- Gov backgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Specialist - Data ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCOIM-IAM Environment ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- CCService Desk SupportNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- CCPeoplesoft ConsultantNSW