For the first time in years, the Razer Blade Pro feels like it deserves the name. Packed with an i7-6700HQ and a GTX 1080, there's a lot of power in this slim, 17-inch laptop.
I have a confession: when I first saw Horizon Zero Dawn back in 2015 I let out a big ostentatious yawn to signal that I was unimpressed.
When you look at RAM it’s easy to think that the big, beefy modules with the fancy heat-spreaders are are going to make your computer fly along. If you’re a competitive overclocker then this is probably the case and this review isn’t for you.
Venom is the unusual Australian-based system integrator that sells computers globally to an enthusiastic, brand-loyal audience. The company is a bit like BMW’s M Division in that it takes away the frills and bloat of the modern computer market and le...
Creative's Sound BlasterX Katana brings the soundbar to the PC with big sound, a small form factor, and one eye-popping price tag.
Still obsessed with exploding organs and a pseudo B-movie vibe, Sniper Elite 4 nevertheless improves upon its predecessor in every way—enormous maps, better stealth systems, and more good ol' American freedom.
Bose QuietControl 30 wireless headphones review: A nearly perfect set of active noise-canceling earphones
One minor shortcoming kept us from giving these headphones a perfect score.
MSI’s GT72VR 7RE is on of the the latest evolutions in its GT series. We’ve seen these gaming laptops before and they can be incredibly powerful – running dual NvME hard drives and SLI graphics. There are many SKUs in the range but now they’ve been m...
Apricorn has taken the Aegis Secure Key 3.0 and made it smaller, less expensive, and more easily configurable in batches with a $99 USB configuration hub.
Corsair’s Vengeance LPX 2400MHz memory kit (Code: CMK16GX4M2A2400C16) is what we use in the PC World Test Rig. It’s designed for high performance overclocking which is beyond the needs of most users, but that won’t stop regular PC builders wanting a ...
The Z170X is our new test rig. As such it’s ground zero for our latest motherboard coverage and the benchmark against which everything else will be tested.
Here’s a phone we’ve looked forward to reviewing. The Mate 7 was our phone of 2014 and the Mate 8 was in our Top 5 best phones of 2016. We’ve reviewed many middling phones of late so we’ve been hoping that Huawei’s new flagship would impress us. It d...
Reminiscent of Cyan's style of storytelling and puzzle design, Quern is an excellent Myst or Riven homage in an era suddenly packed full of them.
Dell's redesigned XPS Tower Special Edition may not be flashy, but it's compact and affordable, with the right mix of hardware.
Astell&Kern AK70 high-res digital audio player review: Sweet sound and strong features make it a winner
The AK70 is one of the first hi-res audio players on the market to support aptX HD hi-res music streaming over Bluetooth, but its lack of MQA support has us scratching our heads.
A fast and multi-functional printer with all the high end features. The HP OfficeJet is a fine addition to your workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW