The newest version of Acer’s Aspire R13, a convertible laptop that can be used as a tablet, is a sleek looking thing. A versatile unit with ample power to perform most everyday tasks with ease. It’s an interesting prospect for someone looking for a 2...
Resurrecting a series as legendary as Homeworld? After twelve years? That's an unenviable task—but Blackbird Interactive pulled it off with Deserts of Kharak.
The Apple TV is a great networked media player, but it would be greater still if it supported more file types and played from more locations. By locations, I mean over the network from something other than an iTunes server, and—oh, I don’t know—an at...
These stands turn your Watch into the perfect bedside companion.
We test out eight MFi gamepads to find which are the best options right now.
"There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in the proportion." The line, taken from an Edgar Allan Poe short story, speaks volumes of Bowers & Wilkins’ latest speaker, the Zeppelin Wireless.
Selfie sticks undoubtedly get you a great selfie angle. But which stick is for you?
Want happens if you jam a GeForce GTX 980 into a laptop? You get something like the MSI GT72S Dragon, a no-compromises PC in portable clothing. Don't yawn, gamers: This is the real deal.
A single hand holds 8.3 million pixels. This is what makes the Xperia Z5 Premium, the recent flagship from Sony, one of a kind.
Eyes often gloss over when people broach the subject of modem-routers. That’s not the case with D-Link’s Taipan, a modem-router that looks like the wacky lovechild of Alien and Optimus Prime.
The Mamba looks more like an art exhibit than a mouse, but it's too rich for our tastes. Also inside: A look at the (much cheaper) Mamba Tournament Edition.
Mark 2016 as the year BlackBerry releases its first smartphone running Android in Australia. It’s called the BlackBerry Priv, the name being a play on the word ‘privacy’, and it aims to make the BlackBerry brand relevant once again.
Google's new Pixel C sets a new bar for high-end Android tablets -- but as a convertible with an attached keyboard, it's a bit of a mixed bag.
Just add a display, keyboard and mouse for a surprisingly handy.Chrome-on-stick experience.
Take the ultrabook concept, refine it as much as humanly possible and the end result will be Dell’s XPS 13. This notebook tells the story of the people who worked on its development; a story about ambition, devout work and perfectionism.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Google wins latest round in Oracle legal battle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia