Neonode's AirBar promises to add touchscreen capabilities to an older laptop or monitor for just $69. And by golly, it works.
Despite being as bulky as ever, the 2016 Kraken arrives packed with improvements—and is the best showing this line has had in a long time.
Logitech's G231 is a decent entry-level headset, but it doesn't do much to shake up the budget-friendly end of the market.
HyperX might have just undercut its widely acclaimed $100 Cloud headset with this $50 budget entry.
If you want internal SATA speed in an external drive, the G-Drive SSD delivers—if you have a 10Gbps USB 3.1 port.
Hypothesis: The more beloved and well-known the source material, the more disappointing the Telltale adaptation. It's starting to look like a pattern with Batman - The Telltale Series.
Samsung keeps raising the ante on PCIe SSD performance. The 960 Pro can read faster than 2.5GBps and write faster than 1.5GBps.
Lenovo's Yoga 910 overhauls the Yoga 900, resulting in one of the best convertible laptops we've ever seen. The battery life is a fantastic 11 hours, too.
Fans of Dead Rising will lament everything this latest Christmas-themed sequel has lost, but it's still a pleasant-enough time for those who want a mindless zombie-killing sandbox.
This "hassle-free" budget camera probably isn't much of an upgrade over your computer's built-in webcam.
This budget model delivers 720p recording and video chat for under $50.
With stellar resolution and excellent design, this high-end LifeCam is suitable for a variety of settings.
The C615 delivers excellent video and audio, versatile camera angles, and a portable design with a modest price tag.
It’s not the right router for everyone, but there’s plenty to like and it’s priced right.
We pit the newest and best PC laptops against Apple's latest models in a knock-down, drag-out benchmark brawl.
Singing praises about a device that literally ‘sings’ – find out what this is all about.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Skype for Business admins get tool to diagnose call problems
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
- Microsoft's Docs.com is sharing dangerously sensitive personal files and information
- Meet PC Building Simulator, a DIY teaching tool that could be the novice's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- FTField Hardware Deployment EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Health experience requiredNSW
- FTSenior Lead Developer/Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTApplication Support Consultant (Oracle SQL, Unix scripting)NSW
- CCApplication PackagerNSW
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- CCSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FT.Net Developer - Mid-levelNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Change Analyst/ Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysis - FinanceQLD
- FTWeb BA LeadQLD
- FTManager Portfolio PlanningQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Development Manager - CloudACT