Throughout the ebb and flow of the Web design rivalry between Adobe GoLive and Macromedia Dreamweaver, the one constant has been Dreamweaver's lead in high-end site management features. Adobe clearly relishes a challenge, however, and, judging by thi...
Rust- and splash-resistant, a soft rubber-like casing to resist the bumps, and weighs only 92g. The 5210 is Nokia's pitch for the active lifestyle market.
Handspring has added two Treo combination phone/PDAs to its line-up of Palm OS-based PDAs. One, the 180, comes with a tiny QWERTY keyboard, while the other, the 180g, relies on Graffiti text input. The keyboard is really small but it beats SMSing on ...
If you're thinking of networking your home and are looking for a good, basic introduction, take a look at Home Networking Survival Guide. Just keep in mind that some of the material is not applicable to Australian households. You may have trouble fin...
The S900 is designed specifically for photo reproduction. If you want the best photo prints, then you're going to have to sacrifice in other areas - like speed and print costs - but the S900 is no different to competitors in this regard.
The latest offering from Kodak is a 4-megapixel camera with a 35-70mm lens that is capable of 2X optical zooming and 3X digital zooming. It can take images in great detail, and as such gives you the ability to produce prints that range in size from 1...
One good thing to come out of the dot-com crash is the greater focus being placed on a considered approach to online efforts. Measuring the Success of Your Website, written with the goal of helping readers systematically track and analyse the perform...
Incorporating coverage of the new features in Mac OS X 10.1, this book is targeted towards all user levels - including relative newbies - and contains all the necessary content to make it a true Bible-like resource.
Samurai meets princess. Samurai loses princess. Samurai butchers a supernatural army to win back princess. That's the basic premise that fuels Genma Onimusha, an action/adventure title that should be called Onimusha Redux: this is an improved version...
Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions is an odd concoction of mission-based racing that puts you in two sets of shoes - as both uniformed and undercover police officers. The game's premise, coupled with challenging and diverse scenarios, is more than enough...
Shrek is a graphical achievement with gorgeously rendered interior and exterior textures, stunning real-time lighting, and awesome shadow effects. The sprawling, fairy-tale inspired worlds are fantastically designed and detailed, and by boasting emot...
Hankies at the ready, this is a sad story. When I was five, I desperately wanted a Barbie, but my parents couldn't afford one (are those violins I hear?). In the end, I had to make do with a cheap fake from the corner shop. Of course, this scarred ...
It's a few years after the destruction of the second Death Star, and the New Republic is starting to take shape. Of course, in fine Star Wars fashion, a new threat is approaching to terrorise the galaxy, and who better to fight this new phantom menac...
After many long years in development, C&C Renegade shows the world that you don't need sentimental war nostalgia, Nazis, or the Quake III engine to make an awesome first-person shooter.
According to the blurb on the back, this "million-selling" book will "make you an Internet guru in the shortest possible time". The aim is similar to the Dummies books, but the Rough Guide version wears a cooler guise. Whether this makes it a better ...
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Tizen 3.0 to take on Android and iOS starting in September
- OneNote gets easy video embedding and many more new features
- Developers leak Slack access tokens on GitHub, putting sensitive business data at risk
- Thumb PC uses Google software to give computer vision to robots and drones
- Oracle sets its sights on engineering and construction with Textura buy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCService DeskWA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW