We did not have enough space in the May 2003 print issue to include reviews of all the LCDs monitors we tested for our Best Buys, so we bring you the remaining 17in LCD monitor reviews online.
We did not have enough space in the May 2003 print issue to include reviews of all the LCDs monitors we tested for our Best Buys, so we bring you the remaining 15in LCD monitor reviews online.
We did not have enough space in the May 2003 print issue to include reviews of all the LCDs monitors we tested for our Best Buys, so we bring you the 19in LCD monitor highlight online.
Macworld Expo San Francisco 2003: Apple CEO Steve Jobs introduced the new 12.1in PowerBook G4 line (beginning at $3995) in addition to the new top-of-the-line $6995 17in widescreen PowerBook. The latter boasts a resolution of 1440x990, 512MB of SDRAM...
The LP70 is the flagship mobile business projector of InFocus’s current line-up. As you can see, it’s a highly compact device, weighing just 1.1kg yet still boasting a brightness of 1100 ANSI lumens.
Slated to be available around the time you read this is the latest addition to Adobe’s Photoshop product line, Photoshop Album. With features, ease of use and price aimed at the consumer market, Photoshop Album capitalises on the booming digital came...
The inexpensive Stitcher EZ by Realviz lets you quickly put together digital images to create an ultrawide JPEG im-age or a QuickTime VR pano-rama.
For aficionados of movies on DVD, the ability to manage large collections easily is a must. Enter DVD Collector, a donation-ware program created by Australian developer CrunchyMedia, which aims to do just that with its intuitive and well designed int...
Nintendo’s new Game Boy Advance SP is targeted at adult gamers and incorporates a flip-top design, rechargeable battery and lighting features intended to extend its portability. The unit is scheduled for release in Australia on 28 March.
OpenLink Software Inc.'s newest iteration of the Virtuoso database engine is geared to take the wild innovation of its predecessor to new heights. Adding to Version 2.7's support for XML, Web services, and Internet standards -- a list longer than you...
Winter NAMM 2003: At this music trade show, Arturia — best known for its Storm 2.0 virtual studio music software — presented its software reproduction of synthesiser pioneer Moog’s Modular System 3C, using a new set of algorithms known as TAE (True A...
Alphasmart’s $999 Dana is an affordable and lightweight notebook alternative: a mini-portable with a full-size keyboard, it runs on Palm OS 4.1 and can store 8MB of data or programs, and even more with cards in its two built-in Secure Digital slots.
Hewlett-Packard’s 450CBi has an optimised resolution of 4800x1200 using HP’s PhotoRet IV technology for printing on photo paper. While the 450CBi isn’t particularly small for a mobile model, it has versatility the competition can only dream about.
An internal drive offering blistering read/write/rewrite speeds of 52x52x24x, the CRW-5224A includes ASUS’s innovative CD-RW technology that optimises CD burning for high-speed quality output while ensuring burning errors are minimised.
The next instalment of the Cossacks saga is finally here and I for one greeted its arrival with some excitement. Cossacks: Back to War is a must for new and old Cossacks fans who, until now, have had to be content with a single add-on pack. The new e...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alleged YouTube music ripper sued by industry for copyright infringement
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- IBM promises a one-stop analytics shop with AI-powered big data platform
- Yahoo's claim of 'state-sponsored' hackers meets with skepticism
- GE, Bosch and open source could bring more IoT tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW