Macromedia’s new Contribute software allows users easily to update, publish and modify content of existing Web sites using straightforward, word processor-like tools. This is ideal for users with only basic Web knowledge, but those with more advanced...
A cordless hands-free kit means you can keep the phone in your pocket or bag and simply use the headset to make and receive calls. Bluetooth ensures interoperability between different manufacturers’ phones and headsets.
Apple has increased the speed of its flagship Titanium PowerBook G4 notebooks to a maximum of 1GHz, up from a previous high of 800MHz.
Businesses or individual users may be looking for a backup solution for the home or office that supersedes the current offerings of tape or disk backup. The latest external hard drive from Maxtor may be just the solution to your problems.
Following from the very successful e310 model, Toshiba has just released a successor in the Pocket PC range, the e330. Similar in design and functionality to the e310 model, the e330 has some new features and upgraded specifications.
The $US390 Multimedia 20 measures 114x79x30mm and weighs a little over 280g. Its 20GB hard drive is big enough to store multiple movies or about 330 hours of MP3s encoded at 128Kbps. A USB 1.1 port makes the device truly plug and play — no special PC...
Ezijobz’s $399 Business Manager is designed for small and medium-sized businesses averse to accounting lingo but still requiring a tool to manage all facets of a business enterprise.
Microsoft Game Studios has released more information on FreeLancer, Digital Anvil’s enormously ambitious PC space exploration game due to hit stores in March.
Sony’s ever-expanding range of Clie handhelds is not just growing at the high end of the market. The company is now taking the entry-level PDA seriously, with the new models, the SL10 and SJ30. The latter is the colour model and literally blows the c...
Report writing has to be one of the least glamorous technologies around, but it is absolutely critical as most companies rely on reports to make important business decisions. Crystal Decisions’ Crystal Reports software ranks among the best in its fie...
Although not as bulky as other models in the Nomad range, the Zen’s size is approximately equivalent to a cassette-based Walkman. Its outer shell is metal, making the unit very sturdy, while all buttons and ports reside on the sides of the player.
Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) monitors have become a viable option of late due to their attractive pricing and features. Although not as versatile as CRTs, LCDs are often preferred for a number of reasons. The footprint and thickness of the display it...
By the time you read this, Microsoft’s VP of Emerging Technologies, Dick Brass, will have unveiled the Tablet PC to Australians as part of a simultaneous worldwide launch in November.
The Coolpix 2000 is Nikon’s first foray into low-end point-and-shoot models for novice users, and offers an excellent combination of value for money, features and ease of use.
in digital photography is booming: people want to have more control over their images, and the technology can require less hassle than film cameras. Film cameras are still widely used for happy snaps but benefits such as previewing just-taken images ...
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC