It's a good thing that nVidia produces top-quality technology, since its arcane naming system is calculated to drive the video industry crazy. Not only is its GeForce4 family split into two differing branches -- the MX and Ti -- nVidia also insists o...
WrestleMania X8 is the first and only GameCube wrestling game to date, and it is so disappointing it will have GameCube owners going to their PS2-owning friends' houses to play SmackDown.
When LucasArts announces a new Star Wars game, people get curious. When it says it will be an RPG set 4000 years before the first movie, people start paying attention. But when it reveals that the game is being developed by BioWare, the outfit behind...
You can play through hundreds of years of Scottish history in Highland Warriors, a new 3D RTS that hopes to revolutionise the genre with attention to detail and sheer mayhem.
Any game that can make Dungeon Siege and the Baldur's Gate series look limited in scope has to win your respect. Morrowind effortlessly grabs the other PC RPGs by the throat, swings them around, and leaves them in a heap on the side of the road.
Fusing good looks and functionality, three new PDAs are set to give Palm a run for its money.
Teac and LG have raised the bar yet again with a pair of revolutionary CD-RW drives that effortlessly outclass the previous 32x models. Offering CD-R rates of up to 40x, these two drives are pushing existing technology to its extremes.
What an interesting romp this is through the "story of the keyboard @ your fingertips" - and, by necessity, its predecessor the typewriter.
Apple zealots are thick on the ground in cyberspace, but perhaps none is more central to the Apple core than Steve The Woz' Wozniak, co-inventor of the first Apple computer.
In the shape of Works, Microsoft has a long pedigree of marketing popular family-friendly products at a budget price - a fact not lost on computer manufacturers, who just love preinstalling it on new systems instead of the pricier Office. We're happy...
Are you itching to try Linux but unwilling to leave Microsoft Office behind? Check out CrossOver Office from CodeWeavers.
You can get 10 CDs' worth of music in MP3 format onto one CD and many car stereo manufacturers have started producing stereos that will recognise and play MP3s. At the moment, most people with car CD sound systems either have a CD stacker or they car...
If you're totally bewildered by this mysterious new development of mobile technology, take a look at Mobilize Yourself! This freshly published Guide to mobile technology will educate even the most lost consumer about this new section of the IT market...
Microsoft recently released the first beta of Service Pack 1 for Windows XP, to some 10,000 beta testers.
Until the recent release of Flash MX, things had been rather quiet from the Macromedia stable. Now all three releases of Dreamweaver, Fireworks and ColdFusion boast the new MX tag, which brings design, server and client technologies all under one roo...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's big Windows 10 update launches on August 2
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Google tool lets users personalize the ads they see
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD