Panasonic's SV-AV10 squeezes masses of functionality into its tiny shell. This digital camera measures 27x88x50mm and weighs 98g, but it can capture still and moving images and voice recordings, as well as acting as an MP3 player.
Those helpful Russians at Kaspersky Labs have been protecting our PCs from viruses since 1997. However, the company's products have a reputation for user interfaces that are about as self-explanatory as a tax return form.
It's fair to say that iFinger is one of those tools that you never knew you needed. And once you start using this electronic reference utility, it will become either invaluable or infuriating, depending on the nature of your work.
This graphics card is aimed at gamers (as well as business professionals) with screen real estate, image quality and performance in mind.
In the July issue of PC World, we reviewed the Pioneer DVR-A04 DVD-RW drive, the first to market with -R writing capabilities. Now Hewlett-Packard, a member of the rival DVD+RW alliance, has released its competing DVD200e external DVD+RW drive (pic...
Even though the back of this quite substantial resource suggests it caters for user levels from intermediate to advanced, the way the book introduces key concepts step by step also makes it useful for those with only a small degree of previous Direct...
The $US30 Desktop/LX distribution from upstart Lycoris demonstrates that Microsoft's monopoly on friendly OSes for the PC could be coming to a close. I looked at a late beta version of Desktop/LX Amethyst Update 2.
If technology is supposed to take you into the digital era, why do you have that mountain of paper on your desk? As much as we'd like to move towards a paperless office, that ever-growing pile of hard copies remains. If you'd like to take action and ...
Drive imaging, the best way to back up your entire hard drive for disaster recovery, used to require rebooting to DOS. Now you can do much of the chore in Windows.
There's a model to suit all budgets in Lexmark's extensive range of inkjet printers . At $149, the Z35 is the second cheapest in the range, a fact that becomes painfully obvious the second you take the printer out of the box. One of the smaller inkje...
Often you hear artists deriding the use of technology to create new works, so it's refreshing to see a book by one that focuses on how it can help in the creative process.
You'll be hard-pressed to find a smaller full-featured point-and-shoot than Minolta's new 2-megapixel Dimage X. This digital camera is slightly smaller than a deck of cards, and less than an inch deep -- even when it's turned on and ready to shoot.
Xerox is aiming its freshest group of printers -- the Phaser 8200s -- at small to medium-size businesses. The Phaser 8200N is an affordable choice for workgroups that need a full-featured, networkable colour printer.
The Caplio RR120 is an entry-level model from Ricoh that combines value for money and ease of use. Photographically it's limited and it doesn't have many extras, but it's a good introduction to digital photography.
While many PC users employ some sort of contact manager to store basic information such as postal and e-mail addresses and phone numbers, actually synchronising that data across an organisation often requires something more substantial.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW