Many years in the making, Shadowbane is Wolfpack Studios' pride and joy. Conceptualised as a player-versus-player game from the start, Shadowbane has been shackled with the reputation as a grief-player's paradise, where casual gamers have to fear bei...
The first notebook we've seen in the Test Centre to sport a massive 16.1in active TFT display, the GRX3P supports resolutions up to 1600x1200 - and the image quality is superb.
Based on VIA's own P4X400 North Bridge and VT8235 South Bridge chipsets, this Pentium 4 motherboard will accept processors of the 400MHz or 533MHz front side bus distinction. It has a wealth of features built into it, including 10/100 LAN (with Wake-...
Do my eyes deceive me? Is this the Duke Nukem game the world has been waiting for? And what's this on the side of the box? Duke returns to its platform roots in this third-person 2D sidescroller? This must be a filler rather than a killer.
The $1299 Photosmart 812 digital camera's compact design, silver skin and Pentax lens combine with 4-megapixel picture quality to deliver a camera that appeals to both the enthusiast and the casual snapper alike. Specifications include 3x optical zoo...
Recent MP3 players have tended to confuse novice users with their advanced functions and finicky controls. Creative's latest device, the Nomad MuVo, is the complete opposite in design and functionality.
An HTML validator - also known as a syntax checker - can save some seriously frustrating hours in front of the computer as it runs through your Web pages to discover any potential coding errors.
A lack of quality Linux office suites has long been one of reasons that some Linux users have decided to switch back to Windows. For many people, functionality similar to, and compatibility with, Microsoft Office is an essential requirement for their...
Here's a quick community announcement: update your antivirus definitions, install Microsoft security patches, and get yourself a personal firewall. ZoneAlarm 3.1, on this month's cover CD, is a well-designed firewall that provides peace of mind at n...
Accounting software may not be the sexiest technology gear around, but it's a necessity for many businesses. Making the Most of MYOB provides a useful resource for people trying to come to grips with the system used by many of Australia's small and m...
Intel chip speed has leaped from 2.53GHz to 2.8GHz with its latest release, which is sure to please ultimate performance seekers and early adopters. Apart from the speed increment, the chip is identical to the previous releases of the Pentium 4.
Cybercrime is the latest addition to the growing volume of books on computer security and hacking. Written by the head of the Network Research Group at the University of Plymouth in the UK, the book is stringently anti-hype - which is refreshing, giv...
There's more to browsers than Internet Explorer. Three new major alternatives are here: Mozilla 1, Netscape 7 and RapidMedia Networks' RapidBrowser XP.
Printers may be coming down in price, but the cost of keeping these peripherals stocked with ink can be expensive. Messy ink refill kits have been on the market for some time, but Strydent has decided to take a different approach.
The thin and light A4-sized S6010 is Fujitsu PC Australia's latest addition to its S series range. Weighing just 2.3kg with power supply and 2kg without, the S6010 comes in two variations.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT