The MagiColor 2300W, Minolta-QMS’ latest addition to its range, is in essence a stripped-down version of the 2300 Desklaser.
The fight for supremacy in the DVD writer market has taken another twist with the release of Teac’s latest drive. The DV-W50EK boasts 4x DVD-R capabilities, making it (on paper at least) one the fastest drives we’ve seen yet. The drive also reads CDs...
Developed by Spain-based Pyro Studios, which is also responsible for the popular Commandos series, Praetorians follows the usual RTS mould but also exhibits some features of a different style of gameplay.
The final public beta of Microsoft’s Office 2003 sits the suite firmly in the enterprise league as a complete front end system.
HP’s recently released PSC 1210 is a compact printer, scanner and copier in one, which connects to a PC via USB. It’s perfect for students or home office users who want a good workhorse that won’t take up a gluttonous amount of real estate.
Last year, ATI's Radeon 9700 Pro stole the gaming crown, outperforming NVIDIA's NV25-based GeForce cards, the Ti 4200, 4400 and 4600. NVIDIA took stock and spent time perfecting the 0.13-micron process, enabling its designers to use 125 million tra...
It looks bulky, but this behemoth from Canon is a Bubble Jet printer, scanner, copier and fax machine in one, and is best suited to the office environment that needs photo quality output and input capabilities, as well as a good old fax machine.
If you require a powerful, well equipped computer system, but don’t have the space for a mid-tower computer case or a big budget, then this do-it-yourself kit from Shuttle will allow you to employ a strong configuration in the tiniest of PC enclosure...
Personal Digital Assistants are great mobile must-haves but the high price can be off-putting to people wanting to join the mobile revolution. Dell is a newcomer to the market, but it’s clearly thought out its strategy — combining power and expendabi...
We’ve often complained in the past that HP iPaqs are too expensive, so the release of a sub-$700 model is very welcome. But not only is the h1910 HP’s cheapest iPaq yet, it’s the slimmest too. Put it next to Dell’s Axim X5 and you can really see the ...
The simple fact that Office 2003 will run on Windows 2000 and XP only may be just the impetus for some users to look elsewhere for their next productivity suite.
Previously released as part of its Internet Security Suite, McAfee’s Parental Controls is now available as a stand-alone product in updated form. It offers protection for kids when they’re surfing, using chatrooms or sending instant messages.
The browser wars continue on the Linux platform with the release of Opera version 7. Opera is a browser famous for its high performance, standards compliance and very small size, not to mention its position as the first browser to use the now widely ...
LapLink Everywhere lets you access e-mail and files from up to three PCs via any browser-enabled device, be it Mac or PC, PDA or smart phone. The software itself is free, but the service isn’t — there’s a monthly fee of $US9.95, or slightly less if y...
Many of the latest high-end digital cameras have essentially been improved versions of earlier models -- Sony’s DSC-F717 and Fujifilm’s FinePix S602 Pro spring immediately to mind. Minolta’s new Dimage 7Hi is also an update of an earlier model, the 7...
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- FTMarketing Specialist (B2B Sales)NSW
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram Manager-SAP Transition, SAP FICO ImplementationNSW
- FTTest AdvertSA
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTICT Account Manager / ICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Mortgage SolutionNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Data Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager (Business Applications)NSW