Version 6.0 of Premiere provided belated but vital support for FireWire and DV (digital video)-enabled hardware. A year later, this new version addresses two remaining major weaknesses: the lack of real-time software previews and disappointing titlin...
Mac OS X version 10.2 (codenamed Jaguar), featuring over 150 amazing new features and applications, is now on sale for $229 at Apple Authorised Resellers and the online Apple Computer Store (www.apple.com.au/store).
This latest Pocket PC from NEC, the MobilePro 300E, has a good, but very common spec: a 206MHz StrongARM processor, 64MB of RAM, 32MB Flash ROM and a 3.5in TFT backlit 16-bit 320x240 colour screen (which isn’t bad, but isn’t as bright as that of the ...
If your growing business wants to give employees fast 802.11a (Wi-Fi5) wireless access to an existing Ethernet network yet still support slower — but more popular — 802.11b (Wi-Fi) equipment, then Intel has a deal for you.
With most desktop label printers, threading the roll of labels into the device is a major hassle. Dymo’s nifty, petite LabelManager PC eliminates that headache by working with rolls stored in pop-in cartridges that come in assorted background hues an...
Unlike a conventional mouse, which you grip with your hand parallel to the desktop, the optical VerticalMouse lets you work in a relaxed handshake position that eliminates unnatural forearm twisting — a potential factor in carpal tunnel syndrome and ...
By now you’ve probably heard of Weblogs (blogs for short) and may have added a few to your list of regularly visited sites. Using tools available free on the Net, you can create your own blog in next to no time.
Featuring 2500 ANSI lumens brightness, and aspect and contrast ratios of 4:3 and 800:1, respectively, the LP650 weighs 4.24kg and has dimensions of 11x35x32.5cm (HxWxL).
Upgrading an operating system is never as simple as popping in a CD-ROM and twiddling your thumbs through an automated install. Every OS change requires planning, retraining, and sometimes changes to client systems and custom applications. To make th...
Partitioning is possibly the best way to organise data on your PC, allowing you to divide your hard drive into manageable sections for convenience.
Western Digital recently announced the release of a monster 200GB hard drive in its Caviar series. At a time when too much hard drive space is never enough, this is a boon for power users and gamers who require a glut of hard drive space but don't ha...
Squarely aimed at the consumer market as a VCR replacement, the Philips DVDR 890 gives you the opportunity to record all your favourite TV programs (or other video sources) onto DVD+RW (or DVD+R) discs at the quality setting of your choice.
Nikon's new Coolpix 5700 has much in common with the earlier Coolpix 5000. Both share the same 5 megapixel CCD, with sufficient detail to make great-looking 13x10in colour inkjet prints.
Microsoft has released for free download the first public beta of Windows Media Player 9, offering faster streaming and better compression, high-quality music playback, and support for multichannel movie surround sound, plus other features - if, that...
If you often travel with an ultraportable notebook that lacks legacy ports, but you don't want to lug along a bulky docking station, check out Keyspan's $179 Mini USB Port Replicator.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Winner of the presidential debate? Twitter by a mile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT