With Jet Set Radio Future, Smilebit has surpassed itself and its original, seminal game with an exhilarating, addictive masterpiece of awe-inspiring visuals, nerve-shattering special effects, and a feverish mix of spine-cracking music - but JSRF is m...
New Legends is a game at war with itself. On one front, hero Sun Soo and his allies struggle against the endless hordes of the evil warlord Xao Gon in an epic action/adventure; on another, great ideas clash headlong with lame execution in a grand str...
The Pocket Digital is small enough to fit into your wallet and it might even be mistaken for a credit card, but this newest gadget from Logitech won't buy you anything but memories because it's a camera.
Ever wondered what it would be like to command a U-boat deep in the Atlantic during World War ll? No, me neither. For those with a penchant, the Web site www.subsim.com should satisfy most needs. Such wannabe underwater skippers - all three of them -...
I don't wish to sound socially irresponsible, but driving fast is good fun, provided it is done in the safety of your own home on your PC.
My opinion of this game, good or bad, will fall on deaf ears, as every child under 12 (and probably quite a few above that age) already owns a copy - and, if they don't, they're probably in the process of suing Santa for failure to deliver.
It was only a year ago that CPU speeds of 2GHz in a notebook computer were thought to be far off on the horizon. Yet now this milestone is imminent, with Intel's recent launch of its new mobile processor in Australia, the Pentium 4 Mobile or P4-M.
Palm users envious of the latest Pocket PC releases over the past couple of months can take heart: both Palm and PalmOS licensee Sony have launched new PDAs. On the Pocket PC front, meanwhile, newcomer NEC has released a Pocket PC 2002-based handheld...
The arrival of Creative Lab's stylish, external Dolby Digital 5.1 SoundBlaster audio solution answers the prayers of many notebook users who have put up with inferior sound.
Toiling away as I do with a 17in screen, even a 19in CRT would be a big improvement, but a 19in LCD monitor - now, that's really something. ViewSonic's new 19in ViewPanel VG191 with supercrisp text is definitely worth a look - if you have a spare $32...
PC technology takes another step farther into the living room with the arrival Panasonic's latest DVD recorder, the DMR-E20. Many home entertainment enthusiasts have been waiting for a device such as the DMR-E20, which provides video recorder feature...
The SlimX is probably the best built, most portable, digital audio player to come into the PC World Test Centre, and one of the most feature rich. It's a CD-based player, yet it also has a built-in FM stereo tuner that allows you to preset and listen...
Aimed at everyone from video, movie and music buffs to creative and production professionals, the $999 Maxtor Personal Storage 3000XT packs a hefty 160GB 5400rpm hard drive into an opaque, Apple-inspired compact external casing (41x152x219 mm - HxWxD...
Yakking to the PC isn't everyone's cup of tea. However, if you have trouble typing or want to give your hands a break from the keyboard, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 6 Preferred can help.
Version 3.5 of Desktop DNA can quickly and easily replicate practically any of your computer's settings. It can be used effectively to recover and replace a PC's environment as well as transfer (or migrate) system settings, application settings, appl...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCFMW DevelopersACT