Aimed at businesses and professional users, Panda Antivirus Platinum 7.0 brings the package in line with the competition by including a quarantine area, a fully integrated firewall, daily automatic updates via the Internet, script blocking, and the a...
Designed to keep unwanted noses out of your system while it’s online, Kaspersky Anti-Hacker monitors the connection between your PC and the Internet. If it spots anything unscheduled going on, Anti-Hacker stops it, alerting the user to what’s happeni...
Building on iRiver’s already-successful range of MP3-capable players, the latest offering features a hard drive for storage of approximately 2500 hours of music, based on the 10GB model.
PaperPort Pro 9 Office, a new business version of PaperPort Deluxe, is a total solution for creating, organising and sharing paper, PDF and digital documents.
Do you only occasionally need to convert a single document to PDF? Try a program such as PdfEdit995, which is available free (with banner ads) from www.pdf995.com.
Even after an almost four-year hiatus, team Rainbow shows why it’s still the top antiterrorist team on the PC. If you’ve enjoyed past Rainbow Six games or just have an itch to take out terrorists on your own, Raven Shield will completely fulfil your ...
Another year, another Scrabble release. And this one’s not much different to the last version. Most notably, Ubi Soft has added support for XP and Internet tournaments and, thankfully, dispensed with the annoying animations that popped up between tur...
VideoWave was originally launched by MGI in the late 1990s and is now available under the Roxio umbrella. Roxio has cottoned on to the growing interest in rediscovering footage on analog videotapes, so there’s as much emphasis on transferring recordi...
This device is perfect for professionals and students who want a versatile music player, voice recorder, FM radio and data transfer capabilities all in one tiny, very solidly built unit.
Railway-related titles don’t get anything like the coverage of, say, aeronautical ones, but there are plenty of train simulations out there.
The C2210 is the first Fujitsu notebook to offer a DVD-R/RW drive — write and rewrite DVDs now, as well as CDs. The slightly hefty weight (3.6kg without power supply) is offset by a great feature set packed into a great-looking metallic silver casewo...
The MagiColor 2300W, Minolta-QMS’ latest addition to its range, is in essence a stripped-down version of the 2300 Desklaser.
The fight for supremacy in the DVD writer market has taken another twist with the release of Teac’s latest drive. The DV-W50EK boasts 4x DVD-R capabilities, making it (on paper at least) one the fastest drives we’ve seen yet. The drive also reads CDs...
Developed by Spain-based Pyro Studios, which is also responsible for the popular Commandos series, Praetorians follows the usual RTS mould but also exhibits some features of a different style of gameplay.
The final public beta of Microsoft’s Office 2003 sits the suite firmly in the enterprise league as a complete front end system.
A printer that ticks all the boxes to help small businesses run productively
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior ERP Project ManagerQLD
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- CCDelivery Project ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- CCProcess Engineer- TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (C#.Net and VB.Net)SA
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- TPProject ServicesACT
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMWA
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSAP ISU Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA