Until recently, burning CDs at rates faster than 8x meant SCSI. Well, drives that write CD-Rs at 12x may still be SCSI-only, but now, thanks to HP's 10x/4x/32x CD-Writer Plus 9310i, IDE users can enjoy high-speed times.
The Videologic SonicFury is an audio accelerator with features including hardware mixing and equalising, full-duplex audio on six channels, MP3 decoding, echo cancellation and output to Dolby 5.1 digital sound equipment.
The m100 marks a milestone in the marketing strategy of the world's largest manufacturer of handheld computers.
Digital Star Power-600
Digital Star Power-733
The Platinum 933 machine from Packard Bell is one impressive unit - in construction and performance.
The Peripherals Plus Athlon 700 represents power, versatility and value for either the enthusiast or the upgrader.
Showcasing the all-new Athlon processor with integrated cache memory (formerly codenamed Thunderbird), this Peripherals Plus machine is once again fully featured to cater for almost any domestic computing need. A DVD drive and CD-Rewriter are in att...
The latest beta of Netscape 6 is available, and our first look at the browser finds enhanced security and Web mail support. But be cautious: A stable final release is still a ways off.
The QuickLink Pen is a portable data pen, about half the size of a mobile phone.
A handheld Global Positioning System unit like Magellan's GPS-315 is an extremely useful thing for those who need to navigate outdoors.
These Palm accessories are a digital recorder and a portable battery charger.
The SuperServer 8050 is a quad-CPU server optimised for reliability and massive data flows rather than peak performance.
The Canon BJC-8200 colour photo printer produces glossy colour images.
This capable Web browser from Norway is now in public beta for version 4.
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- North Korea reportedly blocks Facebook and Twitter
- FCC eyes new rules to protect consumers as voice networks transition to IP
- Startup Slack gets $120M infusion to kill email at work
- Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- Oracle's Larry Ellison isn't done building his legacy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW