Lexmark's Z65 inkjet printer is one in a line of new Z series printers that features high-quality resolution and ease of use among other technological improvements. It interfaces with your computer through a USB connection, has two paper trays, one o...
Throughout the ebb and flow of the Web design rivalry between Adobe GoLive and Macromedia Dreamweaver, the one constant has been Dreamweaver's lead in high-end site management features. Adobe clearly relishes a challenge, however, and, judging by thi...
Rust- and splash-resistant, a soft rubber-like casing to resist the bumps, and weighs only 92g. The 5210 is Nokia's pitch for the active lifestyle market.
Handspring has added two Treo combination phone/PDAs to its line-up of Palm OS-based PDAs. One, the 180, comes with a tiny QWERTY keyboard, while the other, the 180g, relies on Graffiti text input. The keyboard is really small but it beats SMSing on ...
If you're thinking of networking your home and are looking for a good, basic introduction, take a look at Home Networking Survival Guide. Just keep in mind that some of the material is not applicable to Australian households. You may have trouble fin...
The S900 is designed specifically for photo reproduction. If you want the best photo prints, then you're going to have to sacrifice in other areas - like speed and print costs - but the S900 is no different to competitors in this regard.
The latest offering from Kodak is a 4-megapixel camera with a 35-70mm lens that is capable of 2X optical zooming and 3X digital zooming. It can take images in great detail, and as such gives you the ability to produce prints that range in size from 1...
One good thing to come out of the dot-com crash is the greater focus being placed on a considered approach to online efforts. Measuring the Success of Your Website, written with the goal of helping readers systematically track and analyse the perform...
Incorporating coverage of the new features in Mac OS X 10.1, this book is targeted towards all user levels - including relative newbies - and contains all the necessary content to make it a true Bible-like resource.
Samurai meets princess. Samurai loses princess. Samurai butchers a supernatural army to win back princess. That's the basic premise that fuels Genma Onimusha, an action/adventure title that should be called Onimusha Redux: this is an improved version...
Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions is an odd concoction of mission-based racing that puts you in two sets of shoes - as both uniformed and undercover police officers. The game's premise, coupled with challenging and diverse scenarios, is more than enough...
Shrek is a graphical achievement with gorgeously rendered interior and exterior textures, stunning real-time lighting, and awesome shadow effects. The sprawling, fairy-tale inspired worlds are fantastically designed and detailed, and by boasting emot...
Hankies at the ready, this is a sad story. When I was five, I desperately wanted a Barbie, but my parents couldn't afford one (are those violins I hear?). In the end, I had to make do with a cheap fake from the corner shop. Of course, this scarred ...
It's a few years after the destruction of the second Death Star, and the New Republic is starting to take shape. Of course, in fine Star Wars fashion, a new threat is approaching to terrorise the galaxy, and who better to fight this new phantom menac...
After many long years in development, C&C Renegade shows the world that you don't need sentimental war nostalgia, Nazis, or the Quake III engine to make an awesome first-person shooter.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Adobe patches critical vulnerability in ColdFusion application server
- Opening up Z-Wave code may help to make IoT hum
- Acer is betting your pets need gadgets too
- Bang & Olufsen puts a new spin on the portable Bluetooth speaker
- Meet the newest member of SAP's Hana family: a data warehouse
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTBiztalk DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia