Sony's new LCD monitor is ultra-skinny.
This is not a how-to book but an analysis of how our society and economy are being affected by the new technologies of communication. As such, it is a serious treatment that draws on worldwide resources but remains ever relevant to Australia.
Build Your Own Pentium III PC is a big fat book that is intended to put into a single reference source all the information anyone would need about what to buy, and how to stick it all together to make a computer.
These electronic whiteboard kits will share meeting notes among colleagues.
Marketers and advertisers, the world over, are being confronted with a new medium and new communities, and they need to develop new techniques if they are to keep doing business in the Internet age.
An e-commerce specific edition of this Web-authoring tool has just been released.
The Phaser 850 colour laser printer is more expensive than its rivals, but has a fast graphics speed.
The latest, greatest addition to the 3Com Palm family of handheld computers is the Palm IIIc.
Software for installing and managing multiple operating systems.
AMD's 1000MHz chip features in this offering from Gateway.
Version 6.0 brings this digital video editing software into the next century, with DV capture, DVD authoring capabilities and more than a passing nod to Web-based video delivery.
A look at two high-end scanners.
The SoundBlaster Live! Platinum edition with Live Drive II is Creative Lab's flagship home sound card.
The Nomad II personal digital audio player is no ordinary MP3 player.
Sega's Dreamcast games console features quality, 128-bit graphics effects and speed, plus the ability to go online.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Amid dueling lawsuits, state needs Oracle's help with health-insurance site transition
- First mobile device with MIPS 64-bit processor coming in 2016
- AMD's new eight-core FX chips based on aging Piledriver architecture
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.