Spirit Set-Top Surfer
We take a look at two new photo printers.
This legacy-free PC attempts to make using a PC a straightforward task.
MetaCreations' $799 Carrara graphics software is billed as the "complete" 3D modelling tool for artists and designers.
Ipswitch's IMail Server 6.0 is an affordable, hassle-free alternative to groupware.
The fifth version of this web authoring tool is packed with features.
A new disaster recovery software is destined to be your new best friend.
With this browser plug-in, you can edit sections of Web pages online in a WYSIWYG environment.
This PC to TV video converter lets you use any PAL/NTSC television as your computer's display.
Sony's new LCD monitor is ultra-skinny.
This is not a how-to book but an analysis of how our society and economy are being affected by the new technologies of communication. As such, it is a serious treatment that draws on worldwide resources but remains ever relevant to Australia.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft brings Nokia Lumia 735 to Australia for sub-$400
- Cheap Windows 8.1 tablet to be available from Target
- Motorola Moto X and 360: On sale in Australia, October
- Lenovo to cough up $100 refunds, $250 vouchers to settle IdeaPad suit
- Ericsson acquires majority stake in Apcera for cloud policy compliance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.