The Pocket Digital is small enough to fit into your wallet and it might even be mistaken for a credit card, but this newest gadget from Logitech won't buy you anything but memories because it's a camera.
Ever wondered what it would be like to command a U-boat deep in the Atlantic during World War ll? No, me neither. For those with a penchant, the Web site www.subsim.com should satisfy most needs. Such wannabe underwater skippers - all three of them -...
I don't wish to sound socially irresponsible, but driving fast is good fun, provided it is done in the safety of your own home on your PC.
My opinion of this game, good or bad, will fall on deaf ears, as every child under 12 (and probably quite a few above that age) already owns a copy - and, if they don't, they're probably in the process of suing Santa for failure to deliver.
It was only a year ago that CPU speeds of 2GHz in a notebook computer were thought to be far off on the horizon. Yet now this milestone is imminent, with Intel's recent launch of its new mobile processor in Australia, the Pentium 4 Mobile or P4-M.
Palm users envious of the latest Pocket PC releases over the past couple of months can take heart: both Palm and PalmOS licensee Sony have launched new PDAs. On the Pocket PC front, meanwhile, newcomer NEC has released a Pocket PC 2002-based handheld...
The arrival of Creative Lab's stylish, external Dolby Digital 5.1 SoundBlaster audio solution answers the prayers of many notebook users who have put up with inferior sound.
Toiling away as I do with a 17in screen, even a 19in CRT would be a big improvement, but a 19in LCD monitor - now, that's really something. ViewSonic's new 19in ViewPanel VG191 with supercrisp text is definitely worth a look - if you have a spare $32...
PC technology takes another step farther into the living room with the arrival Panasonic's latest DVD recorder, the DMR-E20. Many home entertainment enthusiasts have been waiting for a device such as the DMR-E20, which provides video recorder feature...
The SlimX is probably the best built, most portable, digital audio player to come into the PC World Test Centre, and one of the most feature rich. It's a CD-based player, yet it also has a built-in FM stereo tuner that allows you to preset and listen...
Aimed at everyone from video, movie and music buffs to creative and production professionals, the $999 Maxtor Personal Storage 3000XT packs a hefty 160GB 5400rpm hard drive into an opaque, Apple-inspired compact external casing (41x152x219 mm - HxWxD...
Yakking to the PC isn't everyone's cup of tea. However, if you have trouble typing or want to give your hands a break from the keyboard, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 6 Preferred can help.
Version 3.5 of Desktop DNA can quickly and easily replicate practically any of your computer's settings. It can be used effectively to recover and replace a PC's environment as well as transfer (or migrate) system settings, application settings, appl...
Ulead has upgraded its photo-editing package, creating a multitalented graphics suite for the serious digital photographer and Web designer. It now has a lot more to offer than traditional competitors such as Jasc Paint Shop Pro and newcomers such as...
Drag-and-drop video editing? Yes, it's really that easy. Creating professional looking movies with snazzy effects can be as simple as drag and drop.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
- Okta partners with Google to secure cloud identities
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCCompliance Officer - ProcurementVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW