This TV tuner and video capture card features FM radio, composite and separated VHS video input, teletext and closed caption display. The software component concentrates on making the card replace a VCR for better control of the TV.
Photoshop Classroom In A Book deviates from the classic structure of the manual - instead of chapters dealing with a function of a tool, the information is presented in terms of performing tasks.
CorelDRAW 10: The Official Guide aims to be all things to all users - both a quick reference for the experienced user and a comprehensive learning aid for the newcomer to this powerful graphics suite.
HTML: The Complete Reference aims to further expand your Web design by covering advanced areas such as XHTML, CSS and Java. From the outset, it is assumed that you have a working knowledge of HTML and are prepared to grasp how it can be extended to c...
There's no other way to say it: Micro Logic's Info Select 6 is amazing. This software allows you to collect many different kinds of information on your PC in one organised, searchable space.
Designed specifically for use with the Creative Nomad Jukebox, the Cambridge SoundWorks PlayDock PD200 will turn your portable device into a booming ghetto blaster.
True 3D compositing capabilities have been added to Adobe's popular professional video effects software, as well as some innovative interface goodies and a powerful scripting language.
The Personal Picture Maker 200 is a hybrid product, combining Lexmark's print technology with Kodak's photographic knowledge. The result is a photolab printer designed for home use.
Are you just too busy to back up those important computer files? Iomega's new QuikSync 3 program instantly saves your data to a second drive, so you're always covered if your hard drive goes belly-up.
The simplicity and elegance of Palm connected organisers have made them the most popular personal digital assistants (PDAs). The new models add features like multimedia capabilities, productivity software, and connectivity options.
MP3 players continue to be among the most popular digital appliances. We look at three players, each with a new feature - bigger memory, photographic capabilities, or tiny size.
Internet Explorer dominates the world of Web browsers, both in numbers and in quality. The sixth version of this program is under development as the core browser technology for Windows XP, and we've taken a look at a pre-release copy for a glimpse of...
The Motorola Timeport P7389i is one of the first phones in Australia to use this new mobile Internet data transfer service.
An educational game for younger kids is a bit of a balancing act. The game must be simple enough that younger kids can play it, but complex enough to hold their attention. We tested a few to see how they did - not all managed the tightrope walk.
Next to its operating system, Microsoft's most important product is its office suite, which can be found on almost as many computers as Windows itself. Office XP is the latest revision of this collection of applications, and looks like the best yet, ...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Rolling blog: Industry reacts to Budget 2016
- Microsoft's Solair acquisition could expand its IoT services
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW