With this browser plug-in, you can edit sections of Web pages online in a WYSIWYG environment.
This PC to TV video converter lets you use any PAL/NTSC television as your computer's display.
Sony's new LCD monitor is ultra-skinny.
This is not a how-to book but an analysis of how our society and economy are being affected by the new technologies of communication. As such, it is a serious treatment that draws on worldwide resources but remains ever relevant to Australia.
Build Your Own Pentium III PC is a big fat book that is intended to put into a single reference source all the information anyone would need about what to buy, and how to stick it all together to make a computer.
These electronic whiteboard kits will share meeting notes among colleagues.
Marketers and advertisers, the world over, are being confronted with a new medium and new communities, and they need to develop new techniques if they are to keep doing business in the Internet age.
An e-commerce specific edition of this Web-authoring tool has just been released.
The Phaser 850 colour laser printer is more expensive than its rivals, but has a fast graphics speed.
The latest, greatest addition to the 3Com Palm family of handheld computers is the Palm IIIc.
Software for installing and managing multiple operating systems.
AMD's 1000MHz chip features in this offering from Gateway.
Version 6.0 brings this digital video editing software into the next century, with DV capture, DVD authoring capabilities and more than a passing nod to Web-based video delivery.
A look at two high-end scanners.
The SoundBlaster Live! Platinum edition with Live Drive II is Creative Lab's flagship home sound card.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus One pre-orders go live this week
- Telstra misled customers on smartphone warranties: ACCC
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW