Samurai meets princess. Samurai loses princess. Samurai butchers a supernatural army to win back princess. That's the basic premise that fuels Genma Onimusha, an action/adventure title that should be called Onimusha Redux: this is an improved version...
Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions is an odd concoction of mission-based racing that puts you in two sets of shoes - as both uniformed and undercover police officers. The game's premise, coupled with challenging and diverse scenarios, is more than enough...
Shrek is a graphical achievement with gorgeously rendered interior and exterior textures, stunning real-time lighting, and awesome shadow effects. The sprawling, fairy-tale inspired worlds are fantastically designed and detailed, and by boasting emot...
Hankies at the ready, this is a sad story. When I was five, I desperately wanted a Barbie, but my parents couldn't afford one (are those violins I hear?). In the end, I had to make do with a cheap fake from the corner shop. Of course, this scarred ...
It's a few years after the destruction of the second Death Star, and the New Republic is starting to take shape. Of course, in fine Star Wars fashion, a new threat is approaching to terrorise the galaxy, and who better to fight this new phantom menac...
After many long years in development, C&C Renegade shows the world that you don't need sentimental war nostalgia, Nazis, or the Quake III engine to make an awesome first-person shooter.
According to the blurb on the back, this "million-selling" book will "make you an Internet guru in the shortest possible time". The aim is similar to the Dummies books, but the Rough Guide version wears a cooler guise. Whether this makes it a better ...
If you're in the market for a hard copy reference for computer terms, the Computer Desktop Encyclopedia presents a good package.
When people start using computers, it soon becomes clear to them that there is a huge amount to learn. Of course, the Internet can be a great resource, but a reference book like PC Performance can be more helpful in coming to grips with the technolog...
Apple has finally launched the fully revamped version of its best-selling personal computer. The latest model incorporates many of the most-requested features, while retaining plenty of the best traits that are found in existing higher-end Macs.
The RipGo is the first of two players in this review that can burn CDs as well as function as a portable MP3 player (it also plays WMA files). This CD-based device uses 8cm discs that can hold up to 180MB of data (200MB discs are also available). Whi...
The deep, clear and powerful sound of the Logitech Z-560 THX-certified 4.1 system's 8in sub-woofer made the entire office take note once we pushed the volume knob over the fourth notch on the dial.
The PC-EPhone is touted as the first wireless device to converge the functions of a PDA, telephone and handheld PC complete with full Internet browsing capabilities. With an unusual form factor (similar to that of a personal CD player) and a weight o...
The DMC-LC5 is targeted at the semi-serious photographer wanting a quality image and as such is focused on offering auto everything, as well as the ability to tinker with the "controls when needed. The 4-megapixel CCD enables the user to capture imag...
Adobe nipped at the heels of Macromedia's Flash with the animation-focused LiveMotion a couple of years ago, and is hoping to take a bigger bite with version 2.0. At the same time, Macromedia is preparing a new release of Flash - dubbed 'MX' instead ...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alleged YouTube music ripper sued by industry for copyright infringement
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- IBM promises a one-stop analytics shop with AI-powered big data platform
- Yahoo's claim of 'state-sponsored' hackers meets with skepticism
- GE, Bosch and open source could bring more IoT tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT