These free online calculating Web sites let you access your spreadsheets anywhere.
PCMCIA to USB Adapter
Spirit Set-Top Surfer
We take a look at two new photo printers.
This legacy-free PC attempts to make using a PC a straightforward task.
MetaCreations' $799 Carrara graphics software is billed as the "complete" 3D modelling tool for artists and designers.
Ipswitch's IMail Server 6.0 is an affordable, hassle-free alternative to groupware.
The fifth version of this web authoring tool is packed with features.
A new disaster recovery software is destined to be your new best friend.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 3 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 4 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Critical vulnerability in Git clients puts developers at risk
- Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Uber temporarily suspends service in Portland
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.