Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet boasts a superb kickstand, smartly designed pen attachments, a solid keyboard, and good-enough performance. It ranks highly among the convertible tablets we've tested.
You’re on Mars. There are demons. The demons need to die. If that's not enough story for you, then too bad.
Two hours in, it's the best shooter since Wolfenstein: The New Order. Sorry I ever doubted you, Doom.
The latest build of Microsoft's Windows 10 Anniversary Update preview makes Edge easier to install and eliminates a controversial feature in Sense.
How are those fitness resolutions coming along? If you're like me in the beginning of Autumn, your bathing suit is telling you to go to the gym, but your sweatpants are like, "nah girl, you're good!" Are you?
Elegance and pure opulence combined with technology – that’s the first thing that comes to mind when you see and try on the Huawei female watch.
A portable package complete with wireless base station, encrypted local backup, and mobile support for iOS or Android.
Too hot? Too cold? Regulate the temperature of your bed and sleep easy.
HP's latest version of its Elite x2 tablet offers a top-notch keyboard case, a digital pen and the ability to be repaired in-house.
The fans asked, and we have answered. We compare laptops on price, not form factor, to see if the fight is fairer. See what happens.
Microsoft Flow makes it easy for anyone to string together inputs, outputs, and actions into simple applications
HP's Chromebook 11 G4 stands out among affordable Chromebooks. You can't expect all the components to be top-of-the-line, but it offers impressive performance and quality for the price.
Even with its design quirks, this big work notebook is impressive: It packs in a 4K touchscreen display, quad-core CPU, and discrete GPU for just US$1,500.
Origin PC's custom micro-tower crams high-performance hardware into an impressively small amount of space.
Giphy wants to be the one-stop-shop for all your GIF-sharing needs. But how does the new Giphy Keys compare to other GIF-focused iOS keyboards?
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- AI just co-wrote its first horror movie, and you can help make it real
- Microsoft just launched an iPhone camera app
- Dropbox levels up its features for administrators
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC