The Roku Express hits a new low in streaming box pricing, but it makes big compromises to get there.
We last reviewed Fetch TV’s main set-top box (second generation) two years ago. How things change in that time? Back then we primarily lamented the lack of built-in WiFi – something that would be unthinkable these days - but now the third-generation ...
The Duke's come back to town, and the last thing that's gonna go through your mind before you die is his size-13 boot.
Just over three months ago we slammed Sony’s latest flagship phone, the Xperia X Performance, for being one of the most disappointing products that Sony had made in years. It was such a mediocre effort (at a premium price) that even Sony’s own previ...
Bose is better at masking jet-engine drone, but Sony is no slouch on that score and ultimately it offers the better-sounding cans.
It’s called the X Power because it has a 4,100mAh battery which is the biggest on the market. The next largest is the 4,000mAh unit in the excellent Huawei Mate 8. Even the iPhone 7 Plus hits just 2,900mAh. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is 3,600mAh.
This year’s update offers little in terms of new features for the visual effects app, you’ll feel the changes every time you use it.
Apple has to out-execute itself (and its rivals) every year to coerce millions of users to upgrade and get Android users to switch. The latest iPhone offers enough advances to make the upgrade worth it.
Now perhaps I wasn’t the target market when Ultimate Ears launched their UE Megaboom Bluetooth speaker. I don’t like partying, the music is always too loud and people can’t hear my witty quips. I’m normally standing uncomfortably at the bar, drinking...
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
High-end parts make this ultra-portable laptop fly along. But there aren't many ports to use.
There's no die shrink, but Intel's 7th-gen chip brings both a decent performance boost and buttery smooth support for advanced video playback.
Panasonic's latest 4K UHD smart TV is the best overall TV we've tested so far. But it's not by much and it's very expensive indeed!
Adobe Premiere Elements 15 review: Upgrade moves consumer videographers more deeply into creative turf
From haze removal to matching musical scores, this version simplifies complex moves with baby steps.
Brand new guided edits make changing facial features, creating text from images, making multi-textured collages a snap.
Take home aCrucial Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 UDIMM valued at $399.95 this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- CCSystems Engineer -SOE/VDIACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Team LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- CCService Management Analyst (Part-Time)NSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther