A rugged phone designed for someone who puts durability ahead of performance.
In the world of premium 15-inch notebooks, the Zenbook Pro stands out by offering performance parts at a price that's unmatched by its competitors. Granted, there are a few trade-offs.
If Samsung's Galaxy Note7 isn't already on your radar, you're simply not paying attention. This enterprise-oriented Note7 review details the high-end Android phone's many enterprise strengths and spotlights a few shortcomings.
Another of Steve Jackson's circa-1980 adventure gamebooks gets a hybrid RPG/text adventure adaptation, this time by Tin Man Games—and with an excellent tabletop gaming aesthetic.
The Idol 4S is no slouch, but is no match for the stiff competition at this price point.
Over the past few months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4k Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last ...
But when it comes to bass, this speaker delivers a little too much of a good thing.
AI-based iOS shooter focuses on people but offers minimal after-shot flexibility.
While this 15-inch laptop probably won't turn many heads, its strong features, solid performance, and low price will win over users.
This is a group test of three of the latest AC5300 (and AC5400) 802.11ac, MU-MIMO wireless routers. It’s part of a series of articles that has seen us investigate:-
You might not use it as a tablet often, but regardless, this gigantic 2-in-1 can handle just about any everyday task you throw at it.
Samsung has taken the 850 EVO 2.5-inch SATA SSD and made it a better performer in the EVO 750. And yes, the 750 is the new drive, not the 850.
The Seagate Barracuda Pro 10TB is pricey, but this large-capacity hard drive also reads and writes data far faster than the average HDD. It can't match an SSD, but it makes a great companion for one.
As part of an ongoing WiFi investigation we’ve tested three of the latest routers from Netgear, Linksys and D-Link. The first two use the latest, speedy MU-MIMO technology which keeps fast devices running fast even if there are slow devices on the sa...
Microsoft launched the Xbox One S earlier this month, revitalizing its current-generation console lineup with some new features. Here's how it stacks up against the previous version.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for $85.4B in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW