Since the entry price for fully featured printers has come down so much over the last few years, buying a new printer is almost an impulse decision. Canon’s MX496 is one of the printers that fits the buying-before-researching scenario, but it does pa...
The Moto E's specification doesn't stand out from the competition even with LTE and a faster processor. Instead it's the design that makes Motorola's new device a good alternative for consumers who want an affordable smartphone.
Sore points soured the Google and Samsung-made Nexus 10. Spoiling the high-resolution screen was thick bezels and, to quote our review, the fact there wasn’t “enough third-party apps optimised for its larger screen size”. A couple of years later and ...
Rapoo's thin, E9090P wireless keyboard features a touchpad on the right side, making it a good model to consider if you want to control a media centre computer from the comfort of your lounge. It adds a bit of convenience that we haven't seen in othe...
For the 2015 version of its Travel Zoom camera, the Lumix DMC-TZ70, Panasonic has done something a bit different. Rather than boosting the megapixel count of the sensor, it has actually reduced it, but made the individual pixels bigger. It has done t...
Even big notebooks such as the Asus Transformer Book Flip TP500LN-CJ035H are getting the hybrid treatment these days. This isn’t much of a surprise coming from Asus. It was Asus, after all, that transformed an 18.4in screen for its all-in-one desktop...
You have to hand it to HP: it has come out with a consumer tablet device that’s styled more for a business crowd. For some of us, that’s a good thing, though it will most likely fall into the ‘looks boring’ category for many others. Regardless of wha...
Physical keyboards are an integral part of BlackBerry's history and now the design trait is back with the Classic. The question remains: is an old-school BlackBerry still relevant today?
Fishing enthusiasts and cyclists know all about Shimano reels and gears. Based on that name recognition, the company will no doubt be hoping that users of its products will also have a mind to check out the action cam it's offering. It's called the S...
Expectations around our Sydney office weren’t very high when we took possession of Samsung’s Gear VR headset. Even though we had a keen interest to see what Samsung's teaming with Oculus has come up with for this consumer offering of virtual reality,...
Oppo has one-upped the established heavy weights in the smartphone industry with its R5. The 4.85mm smartphone has earned many 'world first' titles, but an important concession has been made along the way.
The Alienware 13 certainly is a powerful kit when compared to other laptops of a similar form factor, mainly because it packs a discrete graphics adapter that can be used capably for a variety of games, and it can be maxed out with 16GB of RAM and up...
Vodafone’s latest 4G modem proves an ideal investment for those who can’t get a fixed line service. The Wi-Fi Cube 4G is manufactured by Huawei, a Chinese company whose core competency is the building of networks, and that includes Vodafone’s own.
With the iXpand drive, SanDisk is providing an on-the-go flash device for users of iPhones and iPads. It has been designed to be plug-and-play (after you install and app for it), and at its most basic level it’s a two-headed flash drive with both USB...
What’s great about the Lenco PlayLink6 is that it can function either as a Bluetooth speaker on its own standing, or form part of a multi-speaker, multi-room system in Lenco’s ecosystem. It’s the model above the PlayLink4 that we have already reviewe...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Samsung plots Galaxy S6 price cut, new phones to help business
- As Windows 10 launches, Microsoft pushes for enterprise adoption
- Zuckerberg: Video today, virtual reality tomorrow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW