Giphy wants to be the one-stop-shop for all your GIF-sharing needs. But how does the new Giphy Keys compare to other GIF-focused iOS keyboards?
A one-stop shop to tackle the ever-increasing threat of malware on OS X.
Which MacBook should you buy? We weigh up the pros and cons of the MacBook Air, MacBook Pro (Retina and non-Retina) and 12in Retina MacBook. Find the Mac laptop that's ideal for you, as we help you find the right MacBook for your needs
Dell’s Chromebook 13 proves an important point: You can make a classy Chromebook that's reasonably affordable. Dell gives its Chromebook 13 a slender yet sturdy chassis, good performance, and long battery life.
The USB Type C port is new, intriguing, and incredibly confusing, because vendors vary in how they implement the standard. It all comes down to the controller, so we take the fastest USB-C device out there to show you the sometimes vast differences.
It's not a desktop Mac replacement. The MacBook is ideal for on-the-go use.
While the price of some premium 4K TVs is falling rapidly, there are some ‘less premium’ models hitting the market that are dramatically cheaper. And they’re pretty good too. TCL’s $1799, 55-inch C155US is one of them and, coming in at less-than-half...
Sony’s new 4K TVs have launched and pose a threat to LG’s OLED technology with their High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology and relatively-low price.
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, in the office or in the wild.
Anker's dock offer 4K HDMI, pass-through power, and two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, but has limits worth noting on its USB power.
Pioneer XDP-100R review: This polished and flexible high-resolution audio player is loaded with features
Pioneer's great-sounding, feature rich, Android-based player's only major drawbacks are its lack of MacOS support and its bulky size.
The Raspberry Pi 3's subtle improvements add up to a major usability and performance upgrade.
Apple's latest iPad Pro, the new 9.7-in. model, not only gets many of the architecture advances from the larger version, but also a better camera and what may be Apple's most advanced display yet.
Microsoft's push into PC gaming continues to be hobbled by shoddy PC ports, as driven home by the otherwise excellent Quantum Break.
You can get a decent Android phone like the Oppo F1 for $300 these days. If you want something more premium, the Samsung Galaxy S7 can be had for under $700 while the Nexus 6P, with its huge AMOLED display and full metal body can be had for nearer $6...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW