Over the past few months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4k Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last ...
But when it comes to bass, this speaker delivers a little too much of a good thing.
AI-based iOS shooter focuses on people but offers minimal after-shot flexibility.
While this 15-inch laptop probably won't turn many heads, its strong features, solid performance, and low price will win over users.
This is a group test of three of the latest AC5300 (and AC5400) 802.11ac, MU-MIMO wireless routers. It’s part of a series of articles that has seen us investigate:-
You might not use it as a tablet often, but regardless, this gigantic 2-in-1 can handle just about any everyday task you throw at it.
Samsung has taken the 850 EVO 2.5-inch SATA SSD and made it a better performer in the EVO 750. And yes, the 750 is the new drive, not the 850.
The Seagate Barracuda Pro 10TB is pricey, but this large-capacity hard drive also reads and writes data far faster than the average HDD. It can't match an SSD, but it makes a great companion for one.
As part of an ongoing WiFi investigation we’ve tested three of the latest routers from Netgear, Linksys and D-Link. The first two use the latest, speedy MU-MIMO technology which keeps fast devices running fast even if there are slow devices on the sa...
Microsoft launched the Xbox One S earlier this month, revitalizing its current-generation console lineup with some new features. Here's how it stacks up against the previous version.
We’ve spent the week testing three of the latest MU-MIMO routers: Netgear’s Nighthawk X8, D-Link’s DIR-895L and Linksys EA9500. While our results resemble a group test (which will be forthcoming) this article focuses on the benefits of the latest MU-...
It's been ten years since Cyan's last Myst game. Can spiritual successor Obduction step cleanly into those shoes? We found out.
For when you need more than what the Mac’s Disk Utilities app offers.
With an integrated Wi-Fi hot spot and the Plex media server, this drive lets you take all your shows (and all your tunes) on the road.
Many people hate their WiFi and usually because it’s due to range issues. The main ways of increasing range are to buy an expensive new router, use a powerline adapter or buy a WiFi range extender. Expensive new routers are, well, expensive. But, as ...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectSA
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- CCWeb Programmer - Sydney - GovernmentNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTImplementation Consultant SydneyNSW
- FTCRM ConsultantWA
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportSA
- FTUX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTInformation Security AdvisorNSW
- FTMid Level Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationVIC
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Telco (Sydney CBD)NSW
- FTSenior CISCO Network EngineerQLD