The relatively compact size of HP's LaserJet M277dw is a little misleading. It's a laser-based multifunction colour printer with a gutful of new tech that aims to make it a more efficient performer in terms of speed and energy consumption. It's also ...
Earlier we reviewed the Apple MacBook, and although it was undeniably easy to take with us on the go, it was tougher to work on everyday. The Air variant is a little bigger, but it retains a strong set of connections and a keyboard soft enough on fin...
Immediately there’s a sense the design brief for the Solo 2 must’ve been ambitious. Beats has earned a reputation for making stylish headphones attuned to the low end of the sound spectrum. The Solo2 headphones would have to stay true to this identit...
Dell’s 15.6-inch Inspiron 15 7000 Series notebook is a computer for a home that doesn’t want (or require) a traditional desktop PC. It’s also rather slim considering its size, and at 2.13kg is not overly heavy to lug around when portability is needed...
Occasionally, reviewers are sent versions of notebooks that don’t really show off the best that the manufacturer has to offer. The Lenovo ThinkPad T550 is one such example, with the basic spec that was sent to us being merely a curtain raiser for wha...
HP’s EliteBook Folio 1020 G1 Special Edition notebook has a 12.5in screen and weighs 1.04kg. That size and weight combination is a point of emphasis for this laptop, in addition to a strong build quality. Construction materials include magnesium-lith...
Microsoft has released the 640 XL in Australia. Think of the XL variant as the bigger brother to the 640 as it benefits from a bigger screen, battery and cameras. Otherwise, the two smartphones are identical.
Canon’s PowerShot SX530 HS may look and feel rather clunky, but it’s a versatile camera that packs a massive zoom lens and some good ease-of-use features. We like to call it an all-round camera, simply because you can use it for portraits (people and...
The 65UF950T is an LED-backlit LCD television that supports the nascent ultra high definition resolution. Plenty of hype surrounds the UHD standard, as its 3840x2160 resolution crams 8.29 million pixels into a panel -- four times the amount found on ...
The Jawbone UP2 experience is different to that of many other activity tracking devices we’ve seen. It’s a wristband rather than a wristwatch, but a wristband without a dedicated screen. You can’t glance at it to see your progress and there are no bu...
Samsung's NX500 mirrorless camera is a rare unit. It possesses an almost impeccable balance of wonderful picture quality that will please experienced photographers, along with a control layout and menu system that will appeal to users making the leap...
Finding the right laptop should be about feel and comfort as much as it is about specs. For many of us, the specs don’t matter that much. What we value most in a Windows-based laptop is easy portability, good keys, connectivity features, and somethin...
Tesla’s approach to the automobile is a reimagining. The company’s Model S has a boot at the back and another at the front. The motor is electric and it can send 270 kilowatts of power to the rear wheels. There is no petrol engine. This is not a hybr...
TP-Link is a brand most often associated with low-cost, mid-tier routers that are good value for money. It’s something that we’ve identified in our past reviews, and something that’s certainly travelled via ‘word-of-mouth’ in forums where such things...
FIVE fully grown men sat in the Mazda 6 an hour into a drive. “There’s so much room in here,” one said. We’ll call him Adam, because that’s what his parents call him.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC