With an improved battery swapping system, the LG G5 isn't a bad phone, per se. But various other features probably looked better in the R&D lab than they do in real life.
You don't need the most expensive laptop available to get in a solid day's work. We evaluate four Windows laptops that cost about $US600 or less.
2016 may still be young, but there’s already a whole crop of new amazing and inspirational beauty apps for your phone or tablet. Try these seven amazing beauty apps — from trending products to the best digital makeover — to get completely gorgeous, w...
At just 10.3mm thick, the Spectre is thinner than Apple’s MacBook. And, while the MacBook is about 200g lighter, HP hasn’t compromised on processor power by including Core i5 and Core i7 CPU options.
Though its extreme flexibility will win converts, the new Vivaldi browser is still a little pokey for general use.
Despite being available around the world for many weeks already, LG's G5 has finally been announced in Australia. This is actually an improvement as some of its predecessors arrived so late as to be End of Life (globally) when they got here. But is i...
If we chart the progression of video games from Spacewar and Zork all the way through to 2016, then the HTC Vive is the next logical step towards realism.
While the CraftBot Plus has some drawbacks and is in need of a few operational tweaks, this is among the best small desktop 3D printers around.
If you exist in an environment that contains dust, water or a higher-than-usual chance of impact damage then you’ll either need a special rugged phone or a rugged case to put your phone in.
Siege of Dragonspear feels like a long-lost (and polished-up) chapter of the original Baldur's Gate—like it belonged from the start.
The E45W features a fully reversible touchscreen display and plenty of horsepower for everyday tasks at a bargain price.
The 9.7-inch iPad Pro won't be available until March 31, but a few media outlets were able to review it.
The iPhone SE is like the iPhone 5s... But it's also not like the iPhone 5s.
With the launch of the Oculus Rift, virtual reality is finally here. Does VR live up to the promise? Find out in our Oculus Rift review.
DrayTek has long been synonymous with business-focused routers and the Vigor 2860Vac is one of the company’s first to offer the faster 802.11ac wireless standard. This allows a theoretical throughput of 1,300Mb/s on its 5GHz band and 300Mb/s on the ...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- AI just co-wrote its first horror movie, and you can help make it real
- Microsoft just launched an iPhone camera app
- Dropbox levels up its features for administrators
- Donald Trump encouraged Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's email
- Rival gang leaks decryption keys for Chimera ransomware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW