Samsung keeps raising the ante on PCIe SSD performance. The 960 Pro can read faster than 2.5GBps and write faster than 1.5GBps.
Lenovo's Yoga 910 overhauls the Yoga 900, resulting in one of the best convertible laptops we've ever seen. The battery life is a fantastic 11 hours, too.
Fans of Dead Rising will lament everything this latest Christmas-themed sequel has lost, but it's still a pleasant-enough time for those who want a mindless zombie-killing sandbox.
This "hassle-free" budget camera probably isn't much of an upgrade over your computer's built-in webcam.
This budget model delivers 720p recording and video chat for under $50.
With stellar resolution and excellent design, this high-end LifeCam is suitable for a variety of settings.
The C615 delivers excellent video and audio, versatile camera angles, and a portable design with a modest price tag.
It’s not the right router for everyone, but there’s plenty to like and it’s priced right.
We pit the newest and best PC laptops against Apple's latest models in a knock-down, drag-out benchmark brawl.
Review: Oculus's motion-tracked Touch controllers are about as close as you can get to using your hands in virtual reality.
Watch Dogs 2 is as big a series-defining comeback as Assassin's Creed II was back in 2009—and it does it by burning away all the worst parts of Ubisoft's formula.
Yes, you can finally relive the Battle of Yavin with these fighting Star Wars drones.
So we may have got a bit excited at the announcement of this device from Plox. But it’s quite natural to regress to a small child when something like this comes along. Yes it’s a levitating Death Star speaker and yes you (and/or your kids) will proba...
The Asus Transformer Mini (T102HA) looks awful on paper, but stellar battery life and a well-designed exterior still make this affordable Surface clone worth a look.
While budget-conscious phones are getting better, the ZMax Pro feels stuck in the past.
A printer that ticks all the boxes to help small businesses run productively
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTMidrange Application Developer (.Net)ACT
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTL&D Consultant, Wealth AdvisorNSW
- FTDeveloper - Python, Ruby, or PerlQLD
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTSolutions Architect (Collaboration Technology) - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- FTBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- TPProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Data ConsultantWA
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW