Compact cameras that can easily fit in your pocket are no longer confined to 'point-and-shoot' status. With a camera like the Canon Powershot G7X, the capability is there for you to take the reigns of the exposure completely, rather than just making ...
Innovative HTC has made a point of focussing on photography with its range of smartphones. Over the years, the Taiwanese company has introduced smartphone cameras that take 3D photos, work well in low-light situations, and can even change the point o...
There's a strangeness to the HP Envy X2 (15-c001tu) that's hard to overcome. This mostly comes from its detachable keyboard, which features a touchpad on the right side, rather than below the keys. But there are other things, such as the size of the ...
Serial discounter Kogan has released the second generation Agora 4G+, a BenQ manufactured smartphone that aims to deliver top-tier features for a low $239. Several subtle improvements have been added to the second gen smartphone; some for the better,...
There's nothing like a great projector to really impress your visitors, whether it's for a studio space, a museum, a warehouse, a boardroom, or any other type of area that requires a big presence and a high quality image to go along with it.
Nikon's glossy, burgundy coloured D3300 digital SLR is for those of you who are just starting your journey into more advanced photography. It's a small unit as far as D-SLRs are concerned, and while it doesn't have the extensive manual controls of a ...
The Viper is an ADSL2+ modem and wireless router in one, and it supports 802.11ac speeds up to 1300Mbps (megabits per second). What does this mean? It's quick, but you need supported devices to get the most out of it.
LG introduced the first UHD television in the Australian market, an 84-inch set that carried a $17,999 price-tag. Two years on and the price of UHD has nose-dived, with the 40-inch LG 40UB800T offering the rich resolution at a price south of $1000.
Motorola’s recipe of combining powerful hardware with stock Android is a winning formula in its second generation Moto X. The company has forged a desirable identity -- not by defacing the Android Lollipop software with a cumbersome overlay -- but by...
To put it simply, the Lenovo ThinkPad Helix 2 is an 11.6in Windows 8-based tablet that ships with a keyboard base so that you can get some work done. It’s a product that’s different to many of the 2-in-1 devices that populate the market, primarily be...
Young Xiaomi is proving it belongs in the big league with its Mi4, a 5-inch smartphone mature in design and fluent in Xiaomi’s custom MiUi software. It packs the kind of hardware found in flagships from Sony, Samsung and HTC, and yet it sells for a f...
All of the trademarks that make the Note 4 a wonderful large-screen smartphone can be found on the Note Edge. It has a large 5.6-inch, 1440p display. The bottom left conceals the popular S-Pen stylus. Multi-tasking modes are aplenty. The best of the ...
Globalgig’s mobile broadband SIM cards are great if you want to add Internet access to a mobile broadband-enabled tablet, or if you are planning on going travelling overseas. Indeed, you can use Globalgig’s SIM cards for data access in many countries...
Synology’s DiskStation DS215j is a NAS device that can be used for a lot more than just housing and backing up your data. It features the latest version of the company's DiskStation Manager operating system (DSM 5.1), and it allows for a vast array o...
Fitbit’s Charge is an activity and sleep tracker that takes the form of a wristband. It can be quite useful as a motivational tool for those of us who want to get more active, just like previous Fitbit products have been, but the wristband form facto...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
- ISP argues net neutrality rules violate its right to block content
- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Italian police shutter Dark Web marketplace
- New Google Glass for businesses will reportedly attach to other eyewear
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC