The Surge is the cream of Fitbit’s crop of fitness tracking devices. It’s a relatively large smartwatch which incorporates a ton of features that make it do more than just track steps and elevation. In particular, it has GPS, and it also includes a b...
Often headphones negate comfort in an effort to be attractive. Other times they lean too far the other way, prioritising function over aesthetics. Bang & Olufsen’s over-ear headphones strike a fine balance between the two as method shines through the...
A number of differences have been made to the One (M8s), though none of them are visible on the outside. Housed in brushed metal is an octa-core processor, an improved camera and a larger battery, all of which make this an exceptional value-for-money...
The SH-ALL1C forms part of Panasonic’s multi-room audio product portfolio, which also includes speakers such as the SC-ALL8 and SC-ALL3. It’s not a speaker on its own, but instead can be used as an interface to connect your existing Hi-Fi to your hom...
The largest of Panasonic’s multi-room speakers is the SC-ALL8. It’s not an altogether unattractive speaker, and because it’s wireless except for its power cable, it can be situated anywhere in the home that’s within range of a power outlet. However, ...
Imation's Link Power Drive serves double duty as an external, on-the-go storage device and portable battery charger for an iPhone. It comes in useful when you want to carry extra music and video files with you, which you can then play directly off th...
The Yeelight LightStrip works via Bluetooth, which means it's quite simple to use, and you can access it from any Android or iOS device on which you have its app installed. There is no major configuration process required except to pair the lightstri...
Despite being a two-piece hybrid device that can be used as both notebook and tablet, HP’s Elite x2 feels more like a heavy notebook of old when you first pick it up and start using it. It’s of a small size (11.6 inches) and it has the sturdy build t...
“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery,” goes the old adage. Apple and Samsung must be blushing then because ZTE’s latest smartphone, the Blade S6, borrows its moniker from Samsung and its styling from Apple.
We’ve seen wireless drives from the likes of Seagate and Western Digital before, both of which allow you to connect mobile devices so that you can access more content than you would otherwise be able to while on the road. This little Qnap QGenie that...
It may not be a large and bulky digital SLR, but the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II is a heavy hitting camera that's designed especially for those of you who desire advanced controls -- controls of the sort that can tailor almost every single aspect of yo...
Being able to track your daily level of activity is the first step towards maintaining a healthy (or healthier) lifestyle. Gadgets such as a simple Fitbit are a good entry point because they can measure steps in real-time and allow you to set daily g...
A lot has changed in the ten months that followed the release of the Nokia Lumia 635. A deluge of capable smartphones boasting competitive prices have since launched, and now the low-end of the market is crowded.
The accessibility of locally stored files over the Internet can be of great convenience to many small business users, but the task of doing so without using a third-party service such as Dropbox isn’t always straightforward unless you have some netwo...
It's the gadget nobody needs and everybody wants. Like the iPad, most people don't yet know how a smartwatch will benefit them and if the hefty investment is worth their time.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT