Big changes have been made to Apple’s iPhone 6s. The naked eye will consider this smartphone identical to its predecessor with its eerie, twin-like looks, and yet this generation’s model represents a substantial step forward, from the fabric of its m...
Smartphones are annoying. The sole purpose of a smartphone is to interrupt those moments that are meant to be lived. They masquerade under the pretence people need them in the case of an emergency, all the while delivering an endless parade of notif...
Office 2016 adds new collaboration capabilities to the Office suite, primarily in Outlook and Excel. But many apps remain virtually unchanged from Office 2013. A suite of free Office Mobile apps that ship with Windows 10 make investing in Office 2016...
Oppo is slowly and surely finding its place in Australia. Progress has been made systematically since the company entered the local market this time last year. Banners advertising Oppo smartphones hang from ceilings at Westfield shopping centres; ded...
Samsung has a stronghold over the smartphone space, but its grip on the tablet market isn’t as tight. That market belongs to Apple, and making a tablet as good as the iPad is not enough for customers to be lured across to Samsung the Tab S2 has to be...
There was no two ways about it: if you wanted a well rounded smartphone on a shoestring budget, then you would buy a Moto G. Then you would tell your friends about its incredible value-for-money — the first and second gen models cost no more than $2...
With the new Office 2016 for Mac, Microsoft has finally brought the OS X version of its office suite up to the standards of the Windows product. We take a close look at the preview.
Premium audio brand Bowers & Wilkins has made its striking P5 headphones more convenient by ditching the wires.
Samsung's latest curved-screen smartphone, the Galaxy S6 Edge+, looks great -- but does that necessarily make it a better device?
I don't usually write reviews in the first person, but Jawbone's UP warrants the change in tone. Other technology devices tell the story of a company – what they’re doing and where they’re going – but the flagship fitness tracker from Jawbone tells y...
A lot of the Note5’s DNA comes from the Galaxy S6 range released earlier this year. Some of these changes might come off as familiar, but compared to its predecessor, the Galaxy Note 4, the Note5 has been completely overhauled.
The Huawei P8 is a game changer. The implications it will have won’t be noticed by the big brands dominating the market today. This smartphone is a bit like the Tesla Model S in that it represents a much bigger picture.
Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 950 delivers a better-than-consoles gaming experience for just $150.
Most VW Polos will be found on city streets. The hatchback can both slice into traffic gaps and squeeze into parking spots. Then there's its quietly dignified styling, which blends into the urban milieu, and a comforting interior that eases congestio...
Draytek's Vigor 2925ac is a wireless router that puts an emphasis on security and offers extensive network controls for traffic and users. You can tell that it's more than a consumer-level router from the moment you glance at it. The ports are on the...
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT