If you want to watch 3D movies bursting out of the screen, you'll need a 3D TV: a regular LCD or plasma just won't cut it. We've made sure you can fin...
If you want to record TV, or play digital TV on an old TV set, you'll want a set-top box or personal video recorder. We've consolidated all our PVR re...
If you want to watch a movie that will make your new Full HD LED or plasma TV look good, you'll need a Blu-ray player. We've rounded up all our Blu-ra...
We round-up the best HTC smartphones on the market in 2012, including upcoming 4G models like the One XL and the Windows Phone-powered Titan II 4G.
Quad-core smartphones are all the rage in 2012, as manufacturers have begun to equip their flagship models with the latest in mobile processor technol...
4G may be relatively new in Australia, but there are a few smartphones available on the market that utilise this super fast technology.
The ability to work anywhere, anytime is essential for any student. Thanks to mobile broadband modems it's easy to access the Internet whether you're ...
If you've got a heap of digital textbooks or course notes that you want hard copies of, invest in a laser printer. They're extremely cheap and can pro...
If you've got an older PC or laptop and need some more storage space for school -- for some movies or music, or if you've just bought a new digital ca...
So you've bought a new PC or laptop for the school year, but you want more screen real estate. Or maybe your old PC is doing just fine, but you've got...
If you're going back to school, and you've got a shiny new MP3 player or smartphone filled with music and movies, you'll need some good headphones to ...
Heading back to school or university? Why not aid your studies with an inexpensive tablet?
Heading back to school or university? Why not aid your studies with an inexpensive Android phone!
You may well be able to use your smartphone for most of your photography needs, but sometimes you need a dedicated camera to get optimal results. Mayb...
Printing for schoolwork doesn't need to be great quality, but whatever printer you're using has to have plenty of features. Scanning is an important i...
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- Eleven-year-old root flaw found and patched in the Linux kernel
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
- Mass Effect: Andromeda hands-on preview: A new space opera built on old ideas
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW