Facebook's new encrypted messaging feature, Secret Conversations, is now live for everyone on Android and iOS.
From super-size emoji to tap-back bubbles, from full-screen laser effects to sending a heartbeat, iMessages in iOS 10 is jam-packed. Here's how to get started.
A new feature in Apple's macOS Sierra lets you use your Apple Watch to easily unlock your Mac computer. However, the 'Auto Lock' feature won't work unless a set of security and authentication safeguards is also enabled.
Video experts and social media marketers share their tips for how small businesses can attract and engage customers using Facebook’s live streaming service.
You upgraded to the latest version of iOS, but now you need to revert back? Here are the instructions.
Whether Windows' MBR was corrupted or erased by ransomware or a less nefarious means, it can be fixed. Here's how.
Android 7.0 throws in a few extra goodies to make for zipper switching between tasks.
Experts in user experience and ecommerce share their top tips for how to get consumers to enjoy, stay and buy on your website.
Small business owners and experts in public and media relations share tips for how to generate good press for your business without having to spend a lot of money.
The Mac’s menu bar is a handy place for quick access to apps and system preferences. But it can easily be a crowded space.
Instagram's feature is easy to use, but lacks the selfie lenses and geofilters that make Snapchat so fun.
With the Anniversary Update Microsoft Edge can finally use browser extensions. Here's how to install them.
Business owners, bloggers and online marketers discuss what small business can do to drive traffic to their blogs, increase their page views and keep readers coming back for more.
Google's browser had a lot to offer if you know where to look.
A cluttered registry can slow Windows to a crawl, but cleaning it effectively isn't easy. We put several registry cleaners to the test and offer tips to help you get your registry down to size and improve your PC's performance.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for $85.4B in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW