These are the top rated monitors we've reviewed in the last year.
These are the top rated monitors we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
Latest News Articles
- Electronic Arts aims for realism with FIFA 14
- Best tablets: Christmas 2013
- Qualcomm will promote COO to replace Paul Jacobs as CEO
- Dell joins forces with Dropbox to boost hosted storage for enterprises
- Best smartphones: Christmas 2013
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Desktop PCsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Home EntertainmentView all »
- Digital VideoView all »