The Fritz!Box ADSL2+ wireless router with built-in modem heads our list, and for good reason. It's packed with features that intermediate-to-advanced users will love; it's reliable, and it's a good performer, too. Dual-band routers from Netgear, Belkin and Linksys also make our list, as does the Cyberoam NetGenie. The NetGenie is a home router with a security focus. It's the one to go for if your primary goal is to make it as safe as possible for your kids to browse the Web without inadvertently seeing too many nasty things.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 3 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 4 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
- T-Mobile to pay $90M for unauthorized charges on customers' bills
- Companies battle for control of Italy's national fiber network
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.