The Fritz!Box ADSL2+ wireless router with built-in modem heads our list, and for good reason. It's packed with features that intermediate-to-advanced users will love; it's reliable, and it's a good performer, too. Dual-band routers from Netgear, Belkin and Linksys also make our list, as does the Cyberoam NetGenie. The NetGenie is a home router with a security focus. It's the one to go for if your primary goal is to make it as safe as possible for your kids to browse the Web without inadvertently seeing too many nasty things.
Latest News Articles
- BenQ in talks with Australian telcos following Kogan smartphone partnership
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Kogan and BenQ drive 4G smartphone pricing down with $229 Agora 4G
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP View all »
- $8.20 free shipping
- Broadband View all »
Powered byCompare Broadband
- Notebooks View all »
- Desktop PCs View all »
- Tablets View all »