Here are some of the best gaming laptops we've reviewed this year to date.
Laptop makers have come up with many different designs to take advantage of the touch generation, and also Windows 8's Modern UI interface. There isn'...
For the moment, Medion is at the top of our list with a 15.6in unit that supplied excellent performance and features for its low asking price. Just be...
Not much has changed since last month in our listings, but we did get our first hands-on session with the HP Spectre, which is a 14in premium Ultraboo...
Toshiba and HP still offer the best all-round Ultrabook models at the moment, with ASUS and Acer lagging a little due to some poor design choices, suc...
While Ultrabooks are the big talking in the notebook world at the moment, only two models manage to make our top rated list: Toshiba's Satellite Z830 ...
2011 was definitely the year of the ultraportable laptop, especially towards the end of the year when a few vendors unleashed their Ultrabook models. ...
Our top rated list kicks off this month with MSI, which submitted a beast of a 14in laptop in the X460. It can be used for high-end productivity tasks...
Here are the laptops that received the highest review ratings in September. Heading the list is a laptop with a good gaming pedigree, Alienware's M18x...
There's no doubt that Apple's MacBook Air is the ultraportable laptop of choice for many people. However, at the top of our top rated list is its main...
While thin-and-light computing may be getting more mainstream, especially with the success of laptops such as the MacBook Air, the most popular laptop...
These are the top rated notebooks we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HP refreshes notebook and desktop offerings ahead of Windows 10 launch
- Mozilla to focus on minimizing desertions to Edge with new Windows 10 Firefox
- Intel profit falls as PC slump continues
- Michael Dell: Dell will ship Windows 10 PCs on July 29
- LG's ultra-thin touchscreen panels will enable lighter, thinner notebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW