From Voice Over IP To Unified Communications Simplify System Management
In this paper, we examine the impact that different starting points on modern communications system management, consider the possible advantages of delivering voice over IP (VoIP) and unified communications (UC), and examine what can be achieved through the level of holistic management available only from a communications solution that is IP-based by design.
In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, organisations are pushing for greater efficiencies to drive business growth. The growing diversity in the workforce and a shift in mindset toward how employees should be carrying out their work are driving significant changes and setting new expectations for a more mobile workforce. Download whitepaper »
The synchronized release of Windows® 10 Enterprise and 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors offers a huge opportunity for a better together refresh strategy. Download whitepaper »
Transform your workplace with cutting-edge security, amazing performance, and unwired productivity. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million US patient records on a black market
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT