Removing BPM Silos to Unleash Process Power - 15 Best Practices for Enterprise BPM
You are about to get a lot smarter about Enterprise Business Process Management (BPM ). T his article is the first in a series of our soon-to-be-published book, “The Intelligent Guide to Enterprise BPM .” So consider this first article your all-important primer.
Exploiting weaknesses in browsers, operating systems, and other third-party software to infect end user systems is a common initial step for security attacks and breaches. Finding and fixing these vulnerabilities before the attackers can take advantage of them is a proactive defensive measure that is an essential part of any security program. Overview of VM Program: Prepare Assess Remediate Track Progress Download whitepaper »
The Cloud is particularly valuable to small and medium-size businesses (SMB’s) because it provides access to full function applications at a reasonable price, without substantial operating expenditure for hardware and software. Using the correct cloud provider, a company can rapidly scale as their business grows or a new company is added. Download whitepaper »
For many small and medium-size businesses, the move to the cloud is done for very obvious business reasons—the first one being speed to implementation. A 2014 survey by the industry analyst firm Mint Jutras reported that “respondents with SaaS implementations reached their first go-live milestone 19% faster than those with on-premise solutions”. This is possible because cloud computing eliminates the need for purchasing and installing hardware and software. Download whitepaper »
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
- Apple wins China patent battle over iPhone 6 design
- Micron to ship Intel Optane competitor later this year
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTDevops / Technical Support AnalystVIC
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTWeb User Interface Developer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTStorage Engineer (HDS)NSW
- FTSenior Java Applications DeveloperVIC
- FTDWH Developer - Hyperion / DatastageNSW
- FTSecurity Support AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorWA
- FTSales Operations ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTData Analyst LeadSA
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTSecurity Monitoring SpecialistVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC