Information Security Policies, Standards and Procedure
As a result of the adjustments in the way business is conducted, ownership of information does not carry the same clear accountability it once did. Physical and behavioural boundaries used to exist around information management but these can be missing in the modern workplace. Clearly thought-out information security policies, standards and procedures addressing internationally supported standards, will go a long way to addressing the risk exposure these changes have created. In this third paper, “Policies, Standards and Procedures,” we discuss guidelines for effective information security management.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, organisations are pushing for greater efficiencies to drive business growth. The growing diversity in the workforce and a shift in mindset toward how employees should be carrying out their work are driving significant changes and setting new expectations for a more mobile workforce. Download whitepaper »
The synchronized release of Windows® 10 Enterprise and 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors offers a huge opportunity for a better together refresh strategy. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSr Java Developer-JSP/Servlet,Hibernate, EJB3, Spring, RESTfulNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCIT IT Project Management Support - data migration, SAP xECMNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT