Top 10 Mistakes in Data Centre Operations: Operating Efficient and Effective Data Centers
For years, the data centre industry has accepted that human operational error, not poor data centre design or engineering, is the number one cause of data centre downtime. Now is the time for companies to evaluate their data centre operations programs. They must be able to clearly articulate operational requirements and design an operations program based on the risk profile of the data centre. However, the road to creating an industry-best operations program will not be easy, especially for those companies whose core expertise is not in business critical facilities. Read on.
In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, organisations are pushing for greater efficiencies to drive business growth. The growing diversity in the workforce and a shift in mindset toward how employees should be carrying out their work are driving significant changes and setting new expectations for a more mobile workforce. Download whitepaper »
The synchronized release of Windows® 10 Enterprise and 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors offers a huge opportunity for a better together refresh strategy. Download whitepaper »
Transform your workplace with cutting-edge security, amazing performance, and unwired productivity. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This new Outlook feature will organize your inbox for you
- Taxi hailing apps Mytaxi and Hailo will merge to counter Uber in Europe
- Cybersecurity firm offers users reimbursement for ransomware infections
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA