Delivering Tomorrow's Backup and Recovery Infrastructure
The data protection market has changed considerably over the past decade. During this time, the market witnessed a fundamental shift away from relying solely on tape for backup and recovery to using disk-based backup solutions to address challenges including backup performance, reliability, and recovery time objectives. This paper highlights that firms evaluating next-generation data protection solutions must expect a greater degree of integration between the technology components in today's data protection path.
INSIGHTS: THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN IT SECURITY STRATEGIES SURVEY: TOP TIPS Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's smartphone share hit by Note7 debacle, stiff competition
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystem Engineer l Applications & SOE PackagersNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- FTIT Operations ManagerNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTBizTalk Developer X3VIC
- FTInformation Security AdvisorNSW
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- FTSupport LeadNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperWA
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW