5 Best Practices for Achieving Peak Performance in SAP Environments
Given how deeply businesses rely on their SAP systems, it’s simple to see that maximizing performance and uptime is critical. What’s not so simple is figuring out how to understand, let alone optimize, performance in these complex, dynamic, and interrelated ecosystems. This paper offers five best practices that can help administrators more effectively measure and improve SAP performance.
In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, organisations are pushing for greater efficiencies to drive business growth. The growing diversity in the workforce and a shift in mindset toward how employees should be carrying out their work are driving significant changes and setting new expectations for a more mobile workforce. Download whitepaper »
The synchronized release of Windows® 10 Enterprise and 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors offers a huge opportunity for a better together refresh strategy. Download whitepaper »
Transform your workplace with cutting-edge security, amazing performance, and unwired productivity. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA