Protecting Against Advanced Malware and Targeted APT Attacks
Defending against next generation threats requires a strategy that moves beyond signatures and behavioural heuristics. Over 95% of businesses unknowingly host compromised endpoints, despite their use of traditional next-generation firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), antivirus and Web gateways. Read more.
The Cloud is particularly valuable to small and medium-size businesses (SMB’s) because it provides access to full function applications at a reasonable price, without substantial operating expenditure for hardware and software. Using the correct cloud provider, a company can rapidly scale as their business grows or a new company is added. Download whitepaper »
For many small and medium-size businesses, the move to the cloud is done for very obvious business reasons—the first one being speed to implementation. A 2014 survey by the industry analyst firm Mint Jutras reported that “respondents with SaaS implementations reached their first go-live milestone 19% faster than those with on-premise solutions”. This is possible because cloud computing eliminates the need for purchasing and installing hardware and software. Download whitepaper »
In today’s business world, on-premise infrastructure simply doesn’t make sense. Every business today is cost-driven, to some extent. Capital outlay and recurring costs are concerns that keep financial controllers awake at night – and the cost of implementing and maintaining IT infrastructure is a major factor. Cloud computing has dramatically and permanently altered the business IT landscape. ERP systems that once required large, expensive on-premise servers, with associated high implementation and maintenance costs, can now be accessed in a variety of ways that slash those costs while providing superior performance. Download whitepaper »
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facing sexism charges, Uber says Eric Holder will investigate
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCUI UX AnalystWA
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW