In-Memory Analysis Delivering Insights at the Speed of Thought
The purpose of this report is to profile the capabilities of next-generation business intelligence (BI) tools with emphasis on new visual analysis tools and in-memory processing. It examines the types of BI users and capabilities they need, including casual users, power users and IT administrators. It also examines BI architectures—how front-end tools interact with back-end servers and databases—to deliver those capabilities. Read more.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
The Cloud is particularly valuable to small and medium-size businesses (SMB’s) because it provides access to full function applications at a reasonable price, without substantial operating expenditure for hardware and software. Using the correct cloud provider, a company can rapidly scale as their business grows or a new company is added. Download whitepaper »
For many small and medium-size businesses, the move to the cloud is done for very obvious business reasons—the first one being speed to implementation. A 2014 survey by the industry analyst firm Mint Jutras reported that “respondents with SaaS implementations reached their first go-live milestone 19% faster than those with on-premise solutions”. This is possible because cloud computing eliminates the need for purchasing and installing hardware and software. Download whitepaper »
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn will help people in India train for semi-skilled jobs
- Microsoft seeks Indian customers with exclusive Skype Lite app
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch first Aussie first 4.5G network
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
- Redfin CTO says machine learning needs human help
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- CCData Analyst - SAS - Immediate Start RequiredNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityACT
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- CCTest ManagerWA