Cloud ready business intelligence with Oracle Business Intelligence 11g
Business Intelligence on the cloud represents the coming together of two key information technology trends – evolution of the cloud computing architecture as a cost effective, quick and efficient computing platform and use of business intelligence technology to reduce cost, gain insight and improve the quality and speed of business decisions. Read more.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
INSIGHTS: THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN IT SECURITY STRATEGIES SURVEY: TOP TIPS Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- FTExcel SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- TPChange MangerACT
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- CCXML with Data Analysis . Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTProject Lead / Business Analyst | SalesforceQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior System EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer - C++QLD
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- FTSenior Perl Developer | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCSenior Android Developer (6 month contract)NSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution Architect - PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll 9.1 -9.2ACT
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC