The innovator’s perfect storm: Agile, Project Management, Information Security and Cloud
The drive to innovate is, in part, fuelling Cloud adoption, where the ‘need for speed’ often trumps conventional risk, total cost, project management, application development and other key governance considerations. In this mix, how do the foundational business technology management frameworks help or hinder this rush to get products and processes ‘out the door’? Do the conventional methodologies such as agile application development, project management and information security need to be redesigned or to have their rigour diluted to meet the new environment? This paper explores 7 key considerations that every business must consider in order to guarantee successful outcomes.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, organisations are pushing for greater efficiencies to drive business growth. The growing diversity in the workforce and a shift in mindset toward how employees should be carrying out their work are driving significant changes and setting new expectations for a more mobile workforce. Download whitepaper »
The synchronized release of Windows® 10 Enterprise and 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors offers a huge opportunity for a better together refresh strategy. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Facebook further automates trending topics, ditches human-written descriptions
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Inside Amazon's, Facebook's and Google's self-serving 'philanthropy'
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT