Building a Better Mousetrap in Anti-Malware
This story is becoming frustratingly old. Cyber threats are continuously advancing in their adaptability speed, sophistication, and degree of stealthiness. At the same time, the exposed footprint is expanding. More business operations are moving online and end-user devices—corporate-issued and user-owned—are expanding in number and variety. A reasonable question asked by executives responsible for making decisions on their organisations’ security budgets is whether their money and resources are being spent wisely. Are their businesses buying and using the best mix of security technologies to meet their needs and obligations? Read on.
INSIGHTS: THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN IT SECURITY STRATEGIES SURVEY: TOP TIPS Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementSA
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Power of Choice)QLD
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- TPRelease and Deployment MangerACT
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- TPBusiness Analyst/TesterVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- FTInsights AnalystNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- TPNetwork and Voice EngineerVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD