Building a Better Mousetrap in Anti-Malware
This story is becoming frustratingly old. Cyber threats are continuously advancing in their adaptability speed, sophistication, and degree of stealthiness. At the same time, the exposed footprint is expanding. More business operations are moving online and end-user devices—corporate-issued and user-owned—are expanding in number and variety. A reasonable question asked by executives responsible for making decisions on their organisations’ security budgets is whether their money and resources are being spent wisely. Are their businesses buying and using the best mix of security technologies to meet their needs and obligations? Read on.
INSIGHTS: THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN IT SECURITY STRATEGIES SURVEY: TOP TIPS Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why Melbourne Cup online betting servers win with Flash
- Chinese firm admits its hacked products were behind massive DDoS attack
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT