Cloud Monitoring and Service Management - Helping CIOs maximise their IT services and investments
The information technology industry is undergoing a paradigm shift in the way computing resources are procured. Cloud computing is emerging as a key area of focus for CIOs and IT decision makers due to its ability to save costs, increase business agility and deliver IT in an on-demand manner. This paper provides insights into the adoption of cloud computing in Asia Pacific and the cloud implementation roadmap, as well as achieving cloud monitoring and service management through IT Management-as-a-Service.
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps. Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW