CBS eBook: Oracle Database
As business operations become more complex, the demand for change in IT increases accordingly, complete with associated risks that must be mitgrated. Today's It professionals are being asked to manage more information, and deliver that information to their users, with ever increasing quality of service, in a timely manner. And, in today's econimic climate, IT orgainisations are additionally tasked with reducing budgets and deriving greater value out of their exisiting investments.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, organisations are pushing for greater efficiencies to drive business growth. The growing diversity in the workforce and a shift in mindset toward how employees should be carrying out their work are driving significant changes and setting new expectations for a more mobile workforce. Download whitepaper »
The synchronized release of Windows® 10 Enterprise and 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors offers a huge opportunity for a better together refresh strategy. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Google tool lets users personalize the ads they see
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW