Business Intelligence Foundation Suite
Many organisations today use a collection of Business Intelligence (BI) tools and applications to allow experts to gather information from a variety of sources, analyse it, and share it with managers and staff. However, ever-increasing business dynamics and increased competition means businesses now require a much higher level of value from their BI investments. BI must now help drive profitable growth, change, and many other operational and financial performance goals. Not only does BI need to deliver significant Return on Investment (ROI), but it also needs to be deployed in a manner that minimises Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Read more.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, organisations are pushing for greater efficiencies to drive business growth. The growing diversity in the workforce and a shift in mindset toward how employees should be carrying out their work are driving significant changes and setting new expectations for a more mobile workforce. Download whitepaper »
The synchronized release of Windows® 10 Enterprise and 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors offers a huge opportunity for a better together refresh strategy. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW