Business Intelligence Foundation Suite
Many organisations today use a collection of Business Intelligence (BI) tools and applications to allow experts to gather information from a variety of sources, analyse it, and share it with managers and staff. However, ever-increasing business dynamics and increased competition means businesses now require a much higher level of value from their BI investments. BI must now help drive profitable growth, change, and many other operational and financial performance goals. Not only does BI need to deliver significant Return on Investment (ROI), but it also needs to be deployed in a manner that minimises Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Read more.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Are you protected? Get ahead of the curve with Dell EMC data protection solutions powered by Intel® Download whitepaper »
INSIGHTS: THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN IT SECURITY STRATEGIES SURVEY: TOP TIPS Download whitepaper »
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Bluetooth 5 is out: Now will home IoT take off?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- FTILSP ManagerNSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- FTNetwork Engineer / Systems Engineer (January 2017 Start)QLD
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - Retail BankingNSW