Business Intelligence Foundation Suite
Many organisations today use a collection of Business Intelligence (BI) tools and applications to allow experts to gather information from a variety of sources, analyse it, and share it with managers and staff. However, ever-increasing business dynamics and increased competition means businesses now require a much higher level of value from their BI investments. BI must now help drive profitable growth, change, and many other operational and financial performance goals. Not only does BI need to deliver significant Return on Investment (ROI), but it also needs to be deployed in a manner that minimises Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Read more.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
INSIGHTS: THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN IT SECURITY STRATEGIES SURVEY: TOP TIPS Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Apple sales, profits fall again but a brighter outlook ahead
- AWS quietly launches tool for migrating on-premesis apps to the cloud
- Intel wants to make its IoT chips see, think, and act
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer Payments GatewayVIC
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- TPTableau SpecialistNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- TPBusiness Transition Program ManagerVIC
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTCRM Business Process AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions Architect (Big Data Concepts / Fraud) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia