Strategy Guide: Data Sovereignty and Security
While the US Patriot Act may make many headlines for the legal authority it bestows on US agencies to access data held in foreign countries, Australian companies need to be aware of similar legislation in both the US and Australia, according to security industry experts. Forrester senior analyst, Michael Barnes, said Australian companies were right to be wary of placing their data in the cloud as it could be accessed by US authorities using the Patriot Act. Read more.
INSIGHTS: THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN IT SECURITY STRATEGIES SURVEY: TOP TIPS Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- London is next in line for Google-backed gigabit Wi-Fi
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- TPSalesforce DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- FTFrontend Developer/DesignerNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness Transition Program ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- TPProject Manager - AgileWA
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - BankingNSW
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW