Leading Through Connections – Insights from the Global Chief Executive Officer Study
IBM’s 2012 Global CEO study follows face-to-face discussions with more than 1,700 CEOs and senior public sector leaders from around the globe. The findings examine how CEOs are responding to the complexity of increasingly interconnected organisations, markets, societies and governments. For example, almost one-quarter of CEOs say their organisations operate below par in terms of driving value from data. CEOs have expressed frustration about their inability to capitalise on available information. This is because: “The time available to capture, interpret and act on information is getting shorter and shorter.” CEO, Chemicals and Petroleum, United States Given the need for deeper business insight, the best performing organisations are more adept at converting complex data into insights, and insights into action. Download Entire Report Now.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, organisations are pushing for greater efficiencies to drive business growth. The growing diversity in the workforce and a shift in mindset toward how employees should be carrying out their work are driving significant changes and setting new expectations for a more mobile workforce. Download whitepaper »
The synchronized release of Windows® 10 Enterprise and 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors offers a huge opportunity for a better together refresh strategy. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
- Okta partners with Google to secure cloud identities
- Attackers deploy rogue proxies on computers to hijack HTTPS traffic
- Intel's new Kaby Lake chips for PC: Here's the company's vision
- New ransomware threat deletes files from Linux web servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia