Leading Through Connections – Insights from the Global Chief Executive Officer Study
IBM’s 2012 Global CEO study follows face-to-face discussions with more than 1,700 CEOs and senior public sector leaders from around the globe. The findings examine how CEOs are responding to the complexity of increasingly interconnected organisations, markets, societies and governments. For example, almost one-quarter of CEOs say their organisations operate below par in terms of driving value from data. CEOs have expressed frustration about their inability to capitalise on available information. This is because: “The time available to capture, interpret and act on information is getting shorter and shorter.” CEO, Chemicals and Petroleum, United States Given the need for deeper business insight, the best performing organisations are more adept at converting complex data into insights, and insights into action. Download Entire Report Now.
Are you protected? Get ahead of the curve with Dell EMC data protection solutions powered by Intel® Download whitepaper »
INSIGHTS: THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN IT SECURITY STRATEGIES SURVEY: TOP TIPS Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
- Remote management app exposes millions of Android users to hacking
- ‘Distributed guessing’ attack lets hackers verify Visa card details
- What happens when a country cracks down on fake news? Ask China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProgram ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCUI DeveloperACT
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions EngineerVIC
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementWA
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTIteration ManagerVIC
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- FTSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD