Aberden Group - Application Performance in Complex and Hybrid Environments
Companies that do not rise to the challenge of ensuring performance over complex networks find it increasingly difficult to compete in a virtualised, cloud based world. Organisations improve performance using several different technologies, which increases the complexity of performance management initiatives. The emerging nature of application deployment and consumption in today's business adds to this complexity. Now it is common for applications to be delivered via cloud based systems, both internal and public, and increasingly these applications are consumed on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Read more.
INSIGHTS: THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN IT SECURITY STRATEGIES SURVEY: TOP TIPS Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW