Customer Success Story - Qantas Airways
Consumerisation of IT continues at a rapid pace, but it’s not just about new devices; it’s redefining the entire relationship between IT and end users, introducing potential opportunities for businesses to leverage this new model to expand their business, reduce enterprise costs and attract and retain new customers. Read this case study to understand how Qantas safeguards their reputation, revenues and customer experience through providing a seamless end to end online experience.
INSIGHTS: THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN IT SECURITY STRATEGIES SURVEY: TOP TIPS Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (Lotus Notes) 161101/SITA/571Asia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW