Expanding Web Single Sign-On to Cloud and Mobile Environments
The world of business online is rapidly evolving, customers are comfortable now more than ever performing a host of transactions online but are reliant on the business organisation to provide a seamless and secure environment across multiple devices and environments..
This paper discusses and provides examples, top tips and best practices on how to use traditional web single sign on and web access management to deliver a seamless, secure experience for online users.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, organisations are pushing for greater efficiencies to drive business growth. The growing diversity in the workforce and a shift in mindset toward how employees should be carrying out their work are driving significant changes and setting new expectations for a more mobile workforce. Download whitepaper »
The synchronized release of Windows® 10 Enterprise and 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors offers a huge opportunity for a better together refresh strategy. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Time is short to stop expansion of FBI hacking, senator says
- Over 100 DDoS botnets built using Linux malware for embedded devices
- HP sells PCs in a new way as it tries to speed up upgrades
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW