Enable Flexible Working
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and borders are increasingly irrelevant and transparent. The traditional roles of employees and employers, the 9 to 5 working day and places of work are all shifting. Underpinning these macro shifts is the advent of very fast Internet, paired with other mobile and collaborative technologies. Organisations that are not embracing a new way of working and communicating risk not just impacting productivity but the ability to recruit and retain the next generation of employees. The Flexible Working whitepaper looks at why the workplace is changing, the benefits of supporting a more flexible work environment and how to build a Roadmap to “tomorrow’s workplace”.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, organisations are pushing for greater efficiencies to drive business growth. The growing diversity in the workforce and a shift in mindset toward how employees should be carrying out their work are driving significant changes and setting new expectations for a more mobile workforce. Download whitepaper »
The synchronized release of Windows® 10 Enterprise and 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors offers a huge opportunity for a better together refresh strategy. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million US patient records on a black market
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW