Controlling Peer-to-Peer and Recreational Internet Traffic
This paper will discuss strategies for controlling a broad range of recreational Internet traffic such as instant messaging, P2P file downloads and social networking activities that can significantly slow business applications and impact employee productivity. By implementing a solution to effectively detect, classify and control recreational traffic, including encrypted P2P traffic designed to slip past corporate firewalls, organisations can improve employee productivity, accelerate application response times, reclaim bandwidth for business-critical applications and defer costly bandwidth upgrades. Read this whitepaper.
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
The Cloud is particularly valuable to small and medium-size businesses (SMB’s) because it provides access to full function applications at a reasonable price, without substantial operating expenditure for hardware and software. Using the correct cloud provider, a company can rapidly scale as their business grows or a new company is added. Download whitepaper »
For many small and medium-size businesses, the move to the cloud is done for very obvious business reasons—the first one being speed to implementation. A 2014 survey by the industry analyst firm Mint Jutras reported that “respondents with SaaS implementations reached their first go-live milestone 19% faster than those with on-premise solutions”. This is possible because cloud computing eliminates the need for purchasing and installing hardware and software. Download whitepaper »
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Intel's Atom is underwhelming no more: New chip packs 16 cores
- Don’t wait for 5G: LTE could be your key to IoT
- LTE speeds outpace home internet with new Qualcomm and Intel modems
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- CCTechnical Team LeadSA
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW