Mobility in Financial Services Enabling New Revenue Streams
Whether you want to map directions, find a restaurant, look up your flight details, see where your next meeting is, or just check your email, chances are you do it on your smartphone. Just about everything is going mobile. Industries such as retail and financial services are going mobile to increase efficiency and generate more revenue. Mobile business apps and mobile enterprise apps have the potential to transform organisations. This whitepaper discusses key mobile trends and analyses how financial services organisations must change their IT application development, testing, monitoring, and management methodologies while extending their services to multi-client mobile environments, leveraging both Native and Mobile‑oriented Web apps. Read now.
In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, organisations are pushing for greater efficiencies to drive business growth. The growing diversity in the workforce and a shift in mindset toward how employees should be carrying out their work are driving significant changes and setting new expectations for a more mobile workforce. Download whitepaper »
The synchronized release of Windows® 10 Enterprise and 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors offers a huge opportunity for a better together refresh strategy. Download whitepaper »
Transform your workplace with cutting-edge security, amazing performance, and unwired productivity. Download whitepaper »
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel is said to mull selling its security business
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA